The Banter Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You will be pleased to hear that I have decided that since I was born female, I will stay female :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
THANK you, because quite frankly, I couldn't keep up with you and your gutter gender-bending.

Coming from the guy the many fellower MCers used to mistake for a girl.

Hubert

Reaction score
So somebody shock me, and say something intelligent.
*Hubert walks in room*

Hello, D'Snowth! Will you sign my autograph?

*D'Snowth takes Hubert's pen and clicks it to make the point come up. When he does, he finds out that it is a shock pen*

You're intelligent.

Coming from the guy the many fellower MCers used to mistake for a girl.
Many users used to mistake you for a girl? So that's why you took up your Kathy Greenwood obsession...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So...remember those government officials that were trying to hunt by escapee demon butt down? Yeah...we don't have to worry about them any more, so its safe for me to stick with one form now :shifty:

Edit: Gah, Hubert! You did that on purpose! Give me one reason I shouldn't hurl a plasma ball at you :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*D'Snowth takes Hubert's pen and clicks it to make the point come up. When he does, he finds out that it is a shock pen*
Were you watching World's Dumbest this afternoon too?
Many users used to mistake you for a girl? So that's why you took up your Kathy Greenwood obsession...
Back in the days when we had no gender options on our profiles, and my trademark avatar was that of both Snowths against a pink background... yeah, people thought I was a girl... and Kathy Greenwood wasn't involved, it was all an ellaborate hoax I concocted to hide the fact I was cheating on my obsession with Elizabeth Montgomery.
So...remember those government officials that were trying to hunt by escapee demon butt down? Yeah...we don't have to worry about them any more, so its safe for me to stick with one form now :shifty:
Why is your nose growing?

Hubert

Reaction score
Edit: Gah, Hubert! You did that on purpose! Give me one reason I shouldn't hurl a plasma ball at you :stick_out_tongue:
Well, let's see here..

Police will just have more reason to accuse you of crime...intentional ziffeling first, and now hurling plasma balls...

Further more...that needs to be done on the plasma thread, not the banter thread.

And I'm afraid of heights.

And I'm claustrophobic.

Were you watching World's Dumbest this afternoon too?
No. I wasn't. If they did anything to that effect they stole it from me, I say, they stole it from me!!!!! And my name, I say, my name is not Foghorn Leghorn!!!!!!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I didn't say something intelligent

I said "What!"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why is your nose growing?
What? You don't believe me? I'll tell you this much. There was an "accident" that sadly took the lives of all the demon hunters after us, and even more sadly, I'm the only one of "us" left.