The Banter Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Further more...that needs to be done on the plasma thread, not the banter thread.
Has anyone ever explored what would happen if a vampire drank plasma instead of blood?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sure Sgt. Floyd has...she's probably met some vampires too...
Being a bat demon creature person thing, I'm sure of it.

Wait... wouldn't that be racist of me to suggest that?

EDIT: Aw crap! I just had another "I shoulda done..." moment there! ><

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Being a bat demon creature person thing, I'm sure of it.
I knew lots of different "creature persons" back at the lab. We had vampires, werewolves, zombies, demons, and some other more unconventional experimentations. Unfortunately, many of them never actually made it. Turns out the mummy gene is highly unstable and just kinda...well, they became mummies alright :/

It was discovered that the Demons were the most stable out of the bunch. Werewolves and vampires were give or take. Some people's bodies accepted the gene, others not so much. Nothing special about Zombies. They aren't the brain eating things people want you to think. Did you know Nikki Sixx is a zombie?

So, as far as the demons go, there were multiple...breeds? Species? Races? There were cat demons, dog demons, lizard demons, there was even a elephant demon. I'm the only bat demon though. They quickly halted the research on anything that could fly after that. I think you can figure out why :smirk:

EDIT: Aw crap! I just had another "I shoulda done..." moment there! ><
:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They quickly halted the research on anything that could fly after that. I think you can figure out why :smirk:
Yeah, I mean, what birds do is bad enough, I don't think anybody wants to step out and find bat demon poop all over their car, especially after they just washed it.
Oh, OT, the talk of bats and vampires made think of another annoying question I should've had that little girl ask Levana when she was babysitting her.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I had ONE accident! ONE! Besides, that guy deserved it :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh sure, blame it on that guy who can't defend himself.