Has anyone else seen this?

Laszlo

Reaction score
I think I saw it unpainted years back. Not very accurate if you ask me. USD 3500 is a joke ...

amygam

Reaction score
I thought it inaccurate looking to. And totally agree with that price is a joke.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
He looks like... Hollywoodized Hoggle. I think they were trying to inject a little Leonardo DiCaprio into 'im.

But I did see this, yes! Also hi! This is my first Muppet Central conversation :smile:

amygam

Reaction score
Thank you Plaid! :smile: it is awesome, isnt it?

Hubert

Reaction score
Hey, I'll spend $3,500 on that.

That is, if I happened to be a billionare...

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Pretty awesome, yeah, amygam :big_grin: I just shared the magic of Labyrinth with my roommate on Saturday, it was an excellent time. (By the way for whatever reason, watching Henson stuff on Netflix tends to really screw with the recommendations algorithm for me in the best way possible.)

And man, I don't know if I'd even spend that kind of money on it even if I WAS a billionare! If it doubled as a mask, now that'd be a different story :smirk:

amygam

Reaction score
Oh awesome. How did your room mate take to the movie?

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Oh man he loved it so much. He dug Ludo a lot, and we both love the band Ludo but he had had no idea that Ludo named themselves after the Labyrinth character!

We also got through the whole movie without any comments on David Bowie's glorious tight pants, I don't know if I feel proud or ashamed of myself