The Banter Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
OOOO! ME ME! I can try out that new recipe the chef gave me. Now where can I find 10 pounds of black powder?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Umm... what kind of pie recipe contains black powder? And... that's not black GUN powder, is it?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Is there another kind of black powder? I guess I could substitute flour for it :/

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Mmmm gunpowder pie!

I dunno about crossing running joggers, but crossing bicyclists who veer into the car lanes constantly is a fun pasttime. They usually lose. There was that one guy, though...I think it was the sharp edge of his wing that scraped my car up so badly. Gotta get MAACO (Monsteriffic Abominable Abyssal Complete Overhaul).
---------------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think it was the sharp edge of his wing that scraped my car up so badly. Gotta get MAACO (Monsteriffic Abominable Abyssal Complete Overhaul).
Oops...was that you? Sorry for flying into your car. I was trying to avoid a bird coming at me. Seriously, those things can be so stupid. Yeah, my wings are pretty sharp :embarrassed:

Hubert

Reaction score
Oops...was that you? Sorry for flying into your car. I was trying to avoid a bird coming at me. Seriously, those things can be so stupid. Yeah, my wings are pretty sharp :embarrassed:
They are. Trust the guy who had a bit of an ordeal with them involving hugging, chicken wings, and something coming from a mile away.

amygam

Reaction score
I have nothing to banter! I have merlot :smile: LOL