The Banter Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The strangest thing happened, I heard that on the way over here, the pizza car was hijacked by a big shaggy blue monster, a chipmunk wearing a green turtle neck, a bear that always hangs out with a turtle, a bunny who wouldn't shut up about aliens, an army kid carrying a teddy bear, a huge but sweet and lovable Nazi who knows nothing, and a round yellow steer.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Eh, no sweat. I used to manage a Papa John's and I can make a pizza from scratch still. Fire up yer oven! *flours the steer and begins slapping dough*

---------------

Hubert

Reaction score
-----------
Eh, no sweat. I used to manage a Papa John's and I can make a pizza from scratch still. Fire up yer oven! *flours the steer and begins slapping dough*

---------------
We also need you to make the cheese sticks with garlic sauce, chicken wings with ranch dipping sauce, and the large mixed berry dessert pizza.

And while you're at it, maybe you can throw some mushrooms on a few pieces of pizza for our mushroom lovers?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The strangest thing happened, I heard that on the way over here, the pizza car was hijacked by a big shaggy blue monster, a chipmunk wearing a green turtle neck, a bear that always hangs out with a turtle, a bunny who wouldn't shut up about aliens, an army kid carrying a teddy bear, a huge but sweet and lovable Nazi who knows nothing, and a round yellow steer.
That must have been one big delivery car. You know, if you gave me the address I could have just flown there.

Hubert

Reaction score
That must have been one big delivery car. You know, if you gave me the address I could have just flown there.
To do what? Join in the hijacking? Sounds like you'd fit in pretty well...

Hubert

Reaction score
Why would I join a hijacking trying to steal our pizza?
I don't know...look at D'Snowth's list and add in a half dead half ghost half bat demon to the list. It seems to fit in quite well...

Yknow, if you were a famous TV character or something...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I don't know...look at D'Snowth's list and add in a half dead half ghost half bat demon to the list. It seems to fit in quite well...

Yknow, if you were a famous TV character or something...
You know what irritates me? That stupid Edward. I mean, yeah, what they did to him was wrong...turning him into a sparklepire, but HE gets a book and movie deal, while I'm nothing...running for my life. And disguising myself as a video game character was a dumb idea in the first place....what were we talking about?