The Banter Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
You know what irritates me? That stupid Edward. I mean, yeah, what they did to him was wrong...turning him into a sparklepire, but HE gets a book and movie deal, while I'm nothing...running for my life. And disguising myself as a video game character was a dumb idea in the first place....what were we talking about?
Uh...this is the banter thread. We never talk about anything important for us to actually remember...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe vampires are trying to be more like Liberace?

Hubert

Reaction score
Maybe vampires are trying to be more like Liberace?
Liberace was a guest star in season 3 of the Muppet Show.

Oh wait...I forgot I'm on a Muppet forum. That's normally what I would say if someone mentioned Liberace in real life...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Liberace was a guest star in season 3 of the Muppet Show.

Oh wait...I forgot I'm on a Muppet forum. That's normally what I would say if someone mentioned Liberace in real life...
You don't say :coy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Fine, but I'm just gonna fly there. We don't need you getting kidnapped by yellow sponges wearing pants or anything.

What do you want?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Crunchy taco, one of those chicken flat bread sandwiches (assuming you can also time-travel to whenever it is they add to the menu, which seems to be in the fall), and a side of those cinnamon twists.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sorry, I showed up late when they were handing out the time travel ability :fishy:

Oh well, Hubert doesn't seem to be here so he better like crunchy tacos and cinnamon twists since thats what I got for everyone.

Poor cashier though. I think I nearly gave him a heart attack. I forgot to put my wings away before going in. But hey, I got the food free :excited: