The Banter Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Crunchy tacos and cinnamon twists work for me. And especially free ones...

beakerboy12

Reaction score
*walks in, unannounced* Oooh, can I order too! I want a quesadilla and one of those Fraggle Rock book toys you have!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*chucks quesadilla at beakerboy*

There must be more productive things to be doing than running to Taco Bell for you humans :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who's complaining? You were the one who wanted more humans in this thread.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Who's complaining? You were the one who wanted more humans in this thread.
*juggles some plasma balls* Hey look! I found something productive! *loses concentration sending balls flying*

Um...yes...so...any more errands you want me to run? :halo:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah. I do. Go get me insurance against demon wing hugs. Y'know, just in case...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um...yes...so...any more errands you want me to run? :halo:
Matter of fact, there are... I want you to run by the store, and grab a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter; then I want you to run by the dry cleaners to pick up my shirts, they should be ready; then I want you to stop by the post office and pick up any mail there may be; after that, the lawn needs mowing, and the furniture needs dusting, and the carpet needs vaccuuming, and the bathtub needs scrubbing...

Not that I would actually be like that, but can you tell I'm a southern boy?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah. I do. Go get me insurance against demon wing hugs. Y'know, just in case...
Maybe we should look into insurance against stray plasma blasts too :embarrassed:

Matter of fact, there are... I want you to run by the store, and grab a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter; then I want you to run by the dry cleaners to pick up my shirts, they should be ready; then I want you to stop by the post office and pick up any mail there may be; after that, the lawn needs mowing, and the furniture needs dusting, and the carpet needs vaccuuming, and the bathtub needs scrubbing...

Not that I would actually be like that, but can you tell I'm a southern boy?
You know I don't have multiple arms like Stitch to carry all those things :skeptical:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The pizza was taken hostage to an unknown location. Last seen with a

big shaggy blue monster, a chipmunk wearing a green turtle neck, a bear that always hangs out with a turtle, a bunny who wouldn't shut up about aliens, an army kid carrying a teddy bear, a huge but sweet and lovable Nazi who knows nothing, and a round yellow steer
Maybe we should form a search group to look for it!