Any Bronies on here?

mo

Reaction score
I randomly found it one day in the middle of the summer last year...I thought it was weird...came back to it later and relised it was pretty...well....SUPER MEGA AWESOMLY EXTREMELY GOOD! ho'kay?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I am a proud Pegasister! (that is the female equivelant to a Brony)

I watch the show whenever I can, I DVR'd most of the episodes to catch them all. I have a Fluttershy figure, a Great and Powerful Trixie plush a friend made me and I used to have a Rainbow Dash figure (she got ruined :'( ) and I'm trying to get my hands on a Pinkie Pie figure, but, I like the bigger figures (the Fashion Style ponies) as opposed to the smaller ones. I also have a Celestia toy that I re-painted and re-winged, but her wings are a bit of a disaster.

Drtooth

Reaction score
What do you mean? Does it come close to being a brony?
The driving force behind MLP (i.e. the one taking all the credit) did work on PPG... that's how she met and married Craig McCracken, right? Wrote a couple episodes, I think.

But yeah... sort of the same thing? Show that seems girly and or childish, but anyone can enjoy it?

I'd definitely give this show a chance. I'm sure I can find stuff on Youtube. Saw a few clips and it seems solid. I'd just be afraid of being obsessed. I try VERY hard not to be obsessed after what I call the "ALF incident."

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
I have a Fluttershy figure, a Great and Powerful Trixie plush a friend made me and I used to have a Rainbow Dash figure (she got ruined :'( ) and I'm trying to get my hands on a Pinkie Pie figure, but, I like the bigger figures (the Fashion Style ponies) as opposed to the smaller ones.
It's the other way around for me: I prefer the standard brushables as opposed to the Fashion Styles. x3 They're not too big and not too small. They're juuuuuust right. :big_grin: I don't like the wings they gave the pegasi molds...they're bigger than they're supposed to be and they just don't look right...sticking out straight like that with all those feathers... :I

I have 18 brushables so far: The Mane 6, 6 HasbrOC's, Cheerilee, Celestia, the CMC an extra Twi I'm turning into Future!Twilight and an extra Cheer I'm turning into 80's!Cheerilee. I Also have two blind bags, two Spikes, An RD shirt, and an RD sticker from Hot Topic that I still haven't used yet. xD

I've been thinking of doing some sort of project with them, like a photo comic series or a stop-motion. Hopefully I'll get to doing both! I still need a tripod and a dollhouse... >_>

Aww, that was nice of your friend. ^^ What happend to Dashie? ):

I also have a Celestia toy that I re-painted and re-winged, but her wings are a bit of a disaster.
I'm almost done painting mine. I wasn't going to at first since it seemed like Hasbro might come out with a white brushable as a part of there Toys'R'US collectibles. They already made her talking toy white for that line and her blind bag:

But had already bought some new white paint and I wanted to paint something. So, I decided to do it anyway. Even if they do end up releasing her brushable in white I'd probably still buy her. :laugh: I can't WAIT for the exclusives line!

But yeah... sort of the same thing? Show that seems girly and or childish, but anyone can enjoy it?
Oh. Then yes, yes it does. C:

I'd definitely give this show a chance. I'm sure I can find stuff on Youtube. Saw a few clips and it seems solid. I'd just be afraid of being obsessed. I try VERY hard not to be obsessed after what I call the "ALF incident."
I can understand, there's so much going on with this show and it's fandom that some people get completely caught up in it. I've seen some people completely ponyfy their rooms or grab any merch out there with a pony on it. There's nothing wrong with really liking a show or collecting some of the merch that comes with it, (I'd be a huge hypocrite.) but it shouldn't be to the point that it becomes overkill. I don't find myself as obsessed since I still love many other things. FiM is such an intresting and fresh alternative to what's out today, that it's so much fun to keep up with.

A lot of the other shows I like are cancelled or don't meet up to par like they used to. :frown: *coughspongebobcough*

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmm...I've always dismissed this show as something that would never entertain me, but now you guys are giving me second thoughts about it. I just might have to watch it when I see it on sometime...

mo

Reaction score
I think I'm going to convince my mom to take me to tescos ( british target only less cool) to see If I can buy any ponies...because I want some ponies! I need to change my avatar or something because now I always sound like lsp when I type stuff...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can understand, there's so much going on with this show and it's fandom that some people get completely caught up in it. I've seen some people completely ponyfy their rooms or grab any merch out there with a pony on it. There's nothing wrong with really liking a show or collecting some of the merch that comes with it, (I'd be a huge hypocrite.) but it shouldn't be to the point that it becomes overkill. I don't find myself as obsessed since I still love many other things. FiM is such an intresting and fresh alternative to what's out today, that it's so much fun to keep up with.

I cannot be a superfan of anything because my varied tastes betray my ability to focus on one singular property. EVEN with Muppets. Then there's the whole issue of being able to afford something. I have quite an impressive toy collection I constantly add to... very little of it is complete, missing bits and pieces here and there. There are a few completed Fast Food toy promotions in my collection (rare, though), and unless a toyline is ridiculously small and extremely affordable, I never quite manage to get a complete set of anything.

Though there are constants. TMNT, Muppets, Kinnikuman. I have at least one of them on every shelf. I noticed an uptick in Dragonball and Batman stuff as well.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Want to know how to completely destroy a good cartoon with a horrible movie idea? Well, I was talking to someone about Space Jam today and, well, I came up with this...

My peculiar imagination said:
Brett Favre gets sucked down a sewer pipe and has to play football with the cast of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic because aliens want them for their petting zoo.
And of course the soundtrack would have to include a lot of generic pop and rap music, ending with a track of Twilight Sparkle rapping. I should go to Hasbro with this, if they'll make Battleship, they'll make this! :zany: