JJ's first Muppet tattoo

JJandJanice

Reaction score
So over the last few months, I've had some really bad events happen in my life that left me really REALLY depressed, like at my lowest over. One thing I thought would cheer me up would be a tattoo, I've always liked tattoos and figured I would show myself as a huge Muppets fan and get my personal idol, Kermit the Frog.

And here's one for an idea on the size, it's fairly big...

It's on my shin, which means straight bone, so it did hurt a bit, but I've very proud of it. I've debated on getting that whole leg as Muppets, but that's not certain yet. I do plan on more tattoos however and it did cheer me up quite a bit.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Wow, that's really good. They did a great job. :smile:
Thanks so much Hayley B, yeah I was really happy with her work.

Funny story though as it turns out my tattoo artist has a strange fear of puppets, but she got though it and did an awesome job. I am very happy with it and it get more from her.

SwedishTech

Reaction score
Wow, that's great!!! Love that he's got the banjo and everything. Congrats, and I hope to see more! :smile:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Funny story though as it turns out my tattoo artist has a strange fear of puppets, but she got though it and did an awesome job. I am very happy with it and it get more from her.
That's so funny that your tattoo artist was afraid of puppets! I'm glad that the two of you were able to work things out before she went running out of the studio, haha.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That's so funny that your tattoo artist was afraid of puppets! I'm glad that the two of you were able to work things out before she went running out of the studio, haha.
Haha, she actually said she was worried that I would watch Muppets videos on my iPad, which I could since I do have the Muppets on it, and that if I did she might have to ask me to turn it off or walk out lol.

But actually after her doing the great job she did, she actually did say maybe her and Kermit can get along now.

mo

Reaction score
I really like it!:smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Nice Kermit tattoo :smile: I have an Electric Mayhem one that is almost done. It's going to take one more session. I have already sat through 2. Session 3 is in a couple of weeks :cool: