Your Thoughts: "The Muppets" Theatrical Film

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Did anyone else get tears in their eyes when it goes to the scene with Jim Henson watching them and saying "he likes when they have a good time" it was like he knew he wasn't gonna be here much longer...Obviously he didn't know he was gonna pass away but watching that scene just gets me everytime!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
How the heck did we get on MFC? LOL! Anyways...I stand corrected I don't need a new Blu-ray yet turns out it was just dust and finger prints. See? I do still have somewhat of a life. :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I tried sooooooo hard to like all three of those films but I just couldn't. MFS was probably no 1 that just had no Muppet appeal at least IMO at all. As for the other two films ehh...I just don't like when their roleplaying. They really lacked greatly of what Jim Henson did.
Ttch! No wonder why you thought you outgrew them.

You needn't have me bore you with the same opinions I've always said about those three movies... MCC was missing quite a bit, MTI got some of it back, MFS lost something else in the process. The only preferable thing about MFS over the others is that it had the Muppet characters as themselves.

MCC and MTI you can at least blame the direction they were confusedly going in, trying to ease a recast Kermit into the world by giving him very small parts in his own movies. Something that wasn't remedied until VMX and KSY when he was back to the starring role where he should be. And we all know the MFS mess by now.

The new movie managed to get as much back as we remember about the characters as possible. Hopefully next go around that tiny little extra spark will be added and everything will be 100% back on track.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think I did outgrow The Muppets for a long time...yeah I know I was not right in the head :stick_out_tongue: but...hey I'm back as a fan now and I ain't intending to go anywhere. Just call me a stuck up Muppet snob. :big_grin:

RC1979

Reaction score
Cool film. Watched it alot of times. AMAZING and I mean AMAZING soundtrack. I wanted to see a comeback of the song Moving right along in the film, but they didn't add it. :grr:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Cool film. Watched it alot of times. AMAZING and I mean AMAZING soundtrack. I wanted to see a comeback of the song Moving right along in the film, but they didn't add it. :grr:
There's only so many songs you can cram into a film unfortunately. :/