SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

bandit

Reaction score
GAH! Y-you're joking!? How did I miss -that-!?

Well now I feel -really- dumb. @_@

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! Well, I'm usually pretty good about picking up on stuff things like that...and we've spoken at length before too. Oh well.

Hah! It's okay. A lot of people take me for a guy online too. :confused:; Go fig.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Only 47 days to the Olympics! Yaaaaay! I can't wait, I can't wait!

I am really looking forward to the opening and closing ceremonies.

bandit

Reaction score
Only 47 days to the Olympics! Yaaaaay! I can't wait, I can't wait!

I am really looking forward to the opening and closing ceremonies.
WOOHOO! THAT'S the spirit, Vincent! That's what I'm saying! ^_^

Any events for sure you know you wanna catch?

Vincent L

Reaction score
Anything that my country participates in. Go, Taiwan! (or more formally, Chinese Taipei)

bandit

Reaction score
Oho! I see, I see. Well, that makes sense! Well, I can get pretty gung ho about my teams and events but it's not always based on my country.

I mean, sure I was born here in --- Well in Cali-- but mom's family is from Spain but she was born in Peru, dad's family comes from Ireland. So I'm all over the place.

We'll have to pick an event to keep tabs on. My people vs your people. Bwaahaha

bandit

Reaction score
What the--?!? ARGH!
I just watched Ireland get completely obliterated by Croatia in the Europa Cup. They were -so- bad today....SO off their games. Where was their game plan? They didn't look at all organized.
The Croatians moved like a machine and they all seemed to automatically fall into place no matter where the ball was in play. They knew where to be and how to get open and their defense was unbelievably tight.
But no. Ireland had to bumble around the field and look lost every time they got possession. GRRR
There were a couple of standout guys there who really did give it their all but for the most part, they were not working well as a unit. Croatia deserved the win.

bandit

Reaction score
Ooo!! *_* Olympic trials!
Well, actually, its the competition to GET to the Olympic trials. Woohoo! GO GYMNASTS!