Muppet Convention Thread #2: Where Should it be Held?

bandit

Reaction score
And i mean the HensonCon site. Not here. We need something more pro when the time comes...something for us and something for pub.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Just so you all know I'm already working on another promotional video. LOL!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
And i mean the HensonCon site. Not here. We need something more pro when the time comes...something for us and something for pub.
I agree...might wanna run this by Danny. I say we keep all the stuff for the con over on the HensonCon site. I think were already doing a good job of overloading Muppet Central. LOL!

bandit

Reaction score
Oh naturally! HensonCon NEEDS to be kept. We NEED a place to gather together and jot down our thoughts and ideas and accomplishments. We need that home base feel. But we, eventually, need to take the info from that website....the vids and a we actually have dates or performers or whatever secured....THAT'S when we have a site for that. And of course, FB and Twitter and blah blah blah. It needn't happen now. since righ tnow we don't have anything to report that would be relayed to the public. These things are for us! But if we book a city.....then we can maybe start from there.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well when it comes time for a website my best friend is really good with web designs so I could ask her for help when we need it.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey, no problem! If he gives us the login to twitter, then any one of us can do it. Nooooo prob!
I will give it to you if you want it. Someone will have to run it when I'm in camp.

That's why I'm saying we gotta get that video up there ASAP! But MuppetFan can't because Youtube is blocked on his computer.
I'm on a different computer now, I can do it now! (Or tommorow night!)

bandit

Reaction score
WOOHOO! pinky! Hook our golden boy up! *tackled MPF and everyone else* I love ya guys! You're all just too much fun and too genius and too perfect! You need to cut it out. You'll be catching up to ME soon! Hahahaha....oho, I kid! I kid!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Wow!!! I mised a lot...anyways I we need to hav our conversations somewhere different than the website we direct people to as really it is business...now a few options. we lock down the forums where we've discussed things already and open up Hensoncon.webs.com as our main site for now. We have any other business conversations we need throught the face book group page or I open up a new ebs page (not that hard to do) and set up a no frills forum just for us. Though I think you'll all need to be members there too. Set admin rights as well.
I am looking at a new website as well but I still think webs is best for a free website... for now any ways. Free being the key word...when you buy (or really rent) a web domain ther is a lot more you can do..such as get rid ofadds ad design webpages and load them without using the company web designer that they provide. Obviously I can add or make changes as we see fit.... or at least try.... I just think we have too much up there right now to close that off and start a new website...but I also think ourconversations on business don't need to be up there for everyone to see. I know I'm probably rambling right now sorry :frown:

bandit

Reaction score
I think HensonCon needs to be our business website right now. All of our brainstorming and ideas should really be going on over there instead of here too! I think that we should leave that as is and WHEN we finally have something that we can put up there and say 'HEY! This is what we are going to do.' THEN We have another site that we can put up just for people to hop onboard.

But you know, when it comes time to advertise, we may WANT to pay a little something to have that more professional look. For now, this is perfect for us. I just mean down theline.