The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That was actually on the news today: the guy managed to walk himself over and climb into the ambulance BY HIMSELF... if you can walk over and climb into an ambulance, you don't even need one.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
At the strike for a competition show back in college, since we knew we wouldn't need the ridiculously flimsy, overpriced, annoying set some art student with no knowledge of set construction had dared to design, several of us began just randomly throwing things in the back of the U-Haul to drag it all away. One of the crew remarked, "Doesn't this feel like Sanford & Son?" and we all began singing the theme song. Duh duh DUN-ah...duh duh DUN-uh dun-uh duh...

Which really, really ticked off our production manager...ah well. :smile:
---------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
I give up. Why IS a celebrity like a farmhouse?

------------

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
On Saturday I got to go to a live performance of a radio drama that I listen to called Adventures in Odyssey. It was so cool! Many of the actors/actresses from the show were there, some of whom you may recognize. Kimmy Robertson (the feather duster in Beauty and the Beast), Katie Leigh (voice of Baby Rowlf), Andre Stojka (Owl in many Winnie the Pooh productions), Will Ryan (who was a voice on The Land Before Time), Zach Callison, Townsend Coleman (who was one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Jess Harnell (Wakko on The Animaniacs), and Chris Anthony (who did the voice of Barbie for many years). It was pretty amazing to see them all in person performing together.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
On Saturday I got to go to a live performance of a radio drama that I listen to called Adventures in Odyssey. It was so cool! Many of the actors/actresses from the show were there, some of whom you may recognize. Kimmy Robertson (the feather duster in Beauty and the Beast), Katie Leigh (voice of Baby Rowlf), Andre Stojka (Owl in many Winnie the Pooh productions), Will Ryan (who was a voice on The Land Before Time), Zach Callison, Townsend Coleman (who was one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Jess Harnell (Wakko on The Animaniacs), and Chris Anthony (who did the voice of Barbie for many years). It was pretty amazing to see them all in person performing together.
Aw you lucky girl. I want to go to one of those things so badly but they're never nearbye, which is odd because there's a Whit's End area in Colorado Springs.