Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Great article!! Im gonna go back soon and get some clothes for my Kermie!!! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this here, a guest writer for TP did his making-of/review:

http://www.toughpigs.com/build-a-frog/

(And also something of note, we seem to have two threads about this. In addition to this one, there's also one further down)
Yeah, there's actually 4 threads about these guys altogether, lol. Ive made mention of it a couple times before, but I guess it's not something I need to worry about. :big_grin:

About that review, I'd noted the same thing about Kermit not having his black throat hole. And Piggy doesn't have her tongue, but these two tiny imperfections are easy to get past when the cuteness factor comes into play. :wink:

How cool is it that the writer was invited to build that stores' 1st Kermit? :smile: Neat-O.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Hubert

Reaction score
Four???? Interesting the mods never did anything about that...

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Lol, yeah. :big_grin: So I snapped some pics, here they are in all their Muppety glory! I've still got several outfits on my wishlist, for both Kermits and our Piggy, but we're not going to Reno again for a couple more weeks. Oh yeah, here's the pics:

Here's how our Piggy looks right now. Probably my favorite look for her... for the time being! :wink:

This was Piggy directly before.

My Boy's Kermit now, ready for summer.

A really great purple dress for the Pig, I just really need them to make some purple or silver heels, and for them to be available, to complete Classic TMS Piggy. Purple satiny gloves too! Shoulda taken this one without the headband though.

Same dress, alternate shoes.

My Kermit, chillaxin', Muppets From Space style.

Mine again, going on vacation?

This is missing something (I really want the sunhat they used to have), but it's as close as I can get to her small town country girl look.

And finally, here's all of 'em together, with a fan, taking up residency on our love seat.