Slackbot draws stuff

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, Slackbot! Since you did your drawings very well, I will give a muffin too. (sighs)! Besides, you derserve it more than I do. Sometimes I can't control sugary snacks anyway.

Slackbot

Reaction score
OH. MY. CELESTIA. IS THAT A PONY SCOOTER AND JANKEN?!
Shhhh! Everyone'll notice!
A THOUSAND AND INFINITY MUFFINS FOR YOU!
That's a lotta muffins. Good thing I have a lot of Fraggles who'll eat them...once I explain that they're food, not pillows.

Well, Slackbot! Since you did your drawings very well, I will give a muffin too. (sighs)! Besides, you derserve it more than I do. Sometimes I can't control sugary snacks anyway.
Awwww, gawrsh. Since I just gave away all Lola p's muffins--them Fraggles are a hungry bunch--it's nice that I'll still get one all to myself. Thanks!

mo

Reaction score
took me a while when I saw the ponies! I love the ponies they look like fraggle/pony hybrids....which they are right?

Slackbot

Reaction score
And is that scooter as a Fraggle? Cool! Is that going to be in a fan fic?
Yes, that's Scooter after a race change. I don't have that immediately planned for a story. It's just an idea I'm playing with at the moment. Maybe it's turn up in fic later and maybe not.
took me a while when I saw the ponies! I love the ponies they look like fraggle/pony hybrids....which they are right?
It's basically pony-ized versions of the characters. Cluckitis temporarily turns characters into chickens that (usually) have some of the original's characteristics; Pony Fever does the same thing, but they become ponies instead of poultry. Janken kept his long snout (sorta), swept-back mane, and tail, and Scooter kept his glasses and yarn dreadlocks. Jan got a radish brand (I considered giving him a pink triangle, but even though it'd be funny it'd be so out-of-character), and Scooter...I don't know what brand he got. Suggestions?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Clicks finger to shoot down... Nah, I can't do it, if I did then we'd never get Brothers and Sisters finished.
*Sneezes, turning into batlike creature. Sorry, I'll leave now before causing a plague of horrors. *Wipes nose with handkerchief, washes hands, then flaps off to home cave.