TogetherAgain's Fan Art

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Who on earth is Luri Fraggle? Is he/she from a fanfic?
Well, I'm guessing she or he is Gobo's best friend. I have no idea if she is in a fan-fic yet, but I will look.

Once in a while, I like to pretend that I have some of my big sister's artistic talent. I'm actually fairly decent with colored pencils... But anyway, once in a while I try my hand at a little fanart. This usually happens in the form of doodles on the margins of my notebooks when I'm in class. And the results are usually nightmarish. I won't do you the injustice of having to look at Red the Cheap Robot, Demonic Mokey, or the Gobo-saurus. (Although, I MAY be persuaded to show you Boober's distant cousin, Shlomo. "Oy, the laundry!") No, no... If I'm going to inflict pain on this forum, I'll do it with writing.

And SPEAKING of writing, I've been doing a little work on this Fraggle fic that includes a new Fraggle. Will I ever finish this story? No idea. Will I ever post this story? Good question. In short... I have no idea if you will ever meet Luri Fraggle, but this is the picture I drew of her when I was trying to figure out how she looked. And she turned out so well that I went out on a limb and tried to draw Gobo next to her. And for once, he actually LOOKS like Gobo, and not just some other Fraggle wearing Gobo's shirt! I was so excited that I just had to share.

So here it is... the debut of my fan art on MC.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GhbxDAOO1LA/TU3WQdmAA6I/AAAAAAAAACI/xhTu1iEBS0w/s1600/Gobo and Luri.jpg
TogetherAgain, you did a great job with your drawing and it was amzing. BTW: What is your fan-fic supposed to be called?

mo

Reaction score
gawd the one of piggy is amazing!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The miss Piggy one was perfect, TogetherAgain. Great job! Keep up with your drawings! You are amazing!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vincent Liu said:
Who on earth is Luri Fraggle? Is he/she from a fanfic?
She's from a fanfic... that was never written. I've got a couple random scenes, brainstorms, and vague summaries scattered across one or two notebooks and two or three files on my computer. I might get back to it someday... But who knows? Some things, you just can't force.
muppetfan24/7 said:
BTW: What is your fan-fic supposed to be called?
Funny thing about titles... I'm not so great at thinking of them. Most of my story ideas never get past the working-title-stage: "chocolate" for a story where the first scene involved chocolate, "ill intro" for another where one main character is sick when they meet another, etc. Luri's story is one of the rare ones that made it to the point of brainstorming-possible-real-titles, and the best I came up with was "Count on Me." Complete and total reference to the song by the same name from the show. But like I said, I haven't really written any of that story yet, and I have no idea if I ever will.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
She's from a fanfic... that was never written. I've got a couple random scenes, brainstorms, and vague summaries scattered across one or two notebooks and two or three files on my computer. I might get back to it someday... But who knows? Some things, you just can't force.

Funny thing about titles... I'm not so great at thinking of them. Most of my story ideas never get past the working-title-stage: "chocolate" for a story where the first scene involved chocolate, "ill intro" for another where one main character is sick when they meet another, etc. Luri's story is one of the rare ones that made it to the point of brainstorming-possible-real-titles, and the best I came up with was "Count on Me." Complete and total reference to the song by the same name from the show. But like I said, I haven't really written any of that story yet, and I have no idea if I ever will.
Okay, now I know what you are getting into. So, the main character get sick from drinking something that she is not used to. Uh-oh! Boober to the rescue maybe? I don't want to go far though. I know she or he might a headache and then she suffers (gasps) Pebble pox? I'm sorry, but I saw the episodes called "Pebble Pox Blues" and "The River of Life." The lesson I did learn was without the right medicine or clean water, I have a bad feeling they would suffer or even die. Oh, I don't know! I hope your next fan-fic will be good as the others. I know there might be some sad parts or pathos, but this should be really good. Until then, good lock, Lisa.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh goodness. The working titles "chocolate" and "ill intro" were for two separate, completely different stories that have NOTHING to do with Luri. Sorry for the confusion! But yes, of course my "next" story, whatever it is, will have plenty of pain in it. My stories almost always do. My only hope for that "next" story is that it's something I'll actually finish!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I didn't realize you were Lisa the Intern! I'm Casey, the guy who does Muppet quotes! Cool!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh goodness. The working titles "chocolate" and "ill intro" were for two separate, completely different stories that have NOTHING to do with Luri. Sorry for the confusion! But yes, of course my "next" story, whatever it is, will have plenty of pain in it. My stories almost always do. My only hope for that "next" story is that it's something I'll actually finish!
Sorry if I haven't replied earlier, but I would like Sunny Fraggle (my OC) which is my permission to you, to be in your next fanfic if that's okay with you. I believe you might describe him better than I would. I also don't mind if he becomes Luri's friend (your OC) as well since they are both young male fraggles. I will describe him to you so you could imagine what he looks like. He has light brown fur with green hair and his tail fur is green too, and new he becomes a new friend to Mokey, Red, Wembley, Gobo, and Boober. He also sometimes wears hats just like Gobo does. If you are still planning to work on it, it's up to you.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I doubt Lisa actually started writing the story. She has enough on her hands already.
[looks at HOTSAM, Flippersteps, and Heart of Gold]