If they could sing now...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
While we're talking about Beatles songs, "Ticket to Ride" would be a good song for Gobo and Wembley to sing together. On my dad's iPod, I heard Jim Croce's "It Doesn't Have to be that way" and I thought that would be a good song for Gobo to sing.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
While we're talking about Beatles songs, "Ticket to Ride" would be a good song for Gobo and Wembley to sing together. On my dad's iPod, I heard Jim Croce's "It Doesn't Have to be that way" and I thought that would be a good song for Gobo to sing.
Bwhahahaha! You're a genius, vettech28! I researched for "It Doesn't Have To be That Way and it is more like a Christmas song. Other than that, you have very good observations of what you want the Fraggles to sing. Great job!

bandit

Reaction score
Wow! Actually, vettech, I hadn't heard "It Doesn't Have to be That Way" before but I looked it up and I can see why you chose Gobo for this song. They have that same nasal quality (That sounds like it's not a compliment, but it is!) It's sort of Cat Stevensy though my very first impression of this song was.....
Glenn Yarborough's little ditty for The Hobbit. *snerks* The man that swallowed a lamb....In case you haven't had the pleasure...Oh please, allow me.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love that song! Beatiful! Inspiring! Amazing! I heard the song, "Across The Universe" by the Beatles before. Love it!!!

bandit

Reaction score
Isn't it great!?And isn't it the perfect blend of introspection, poetry and serenity that Mokey does best!?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Isn't it great!?And isn't it the perfect blend of introspection, poetry and serenity that Mokey does best!?
Oh yes! Yes! It is perfect for Mokey! Oh wow! Thank you for posting! (chuckles)!

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! You're almost starting to sound like me. ^____^

bandit

Reaction score
Once again, maybe not all the lyrics work here but some of them as well as the imagery work pretty well for Red. The tune alone though, stands out as a good one for her...
To which song am I referring, you might ask? As If By Magic by LaRoux. If you haven't seen the video....DO so. Marvel at her outrageous cupie doll hair and phenomenally large feet. Oh yeah and the song's pretty great too.