Which Fraggle are you?

bandit

Reaction score
Cause I'm RIGHT! Haha! ^_^ You can't know fear if....you kind of don't know much of anything at all.

Hubert

Reaction score
And Tom....they say ignorance is bliss. Matt's not brave...he's clueless!
I challenge that. Uncle Matt is not that clueless. It's just that we see him in the real world more often than not. He is the first Fraggle to experience that, so obviously he is going to be awful clueless about it. Wouldn't you be the same if you went to explore some other planet, if there were a huge civilization created by aliens?

bandit

Reaction score
Oh sure! In the Silly Creature world he is clueless but you can't seriously tell me that when he is in the Rock, he has all of his faculties too. The guy gets lost just wandering around the great Hall.
Case in point: A Brush with Jealousy.....He's supposed to lead Mokey to Blossom Boulder and what happens? SHE'S the one who has to say, 'Hey, isn't that Blossom Boulder over there?'
So...Nope! He carries his clueless-ness like a pack on his back. ^.^

Hubert

Reaction score
OK, you do make a point. But I'm like Red. I can't admit when I'm wrong. So I'll just sorta step out of this thread and never return...

bandit

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's kind of Boober of you too. Ah don't sulk. I'll let you share in MY joy over being right. ^_^ How about it, pal? *slings an arm around ya* It feels good to win. Come win with me.

Hubert

Reaction score
I said never return, but for some reason I'm here...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

bandit

Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahaha! The power of MY victory is strong over you! Don't fight it. You'll just loose...AGAIN and sulk AGAIN...and we'll have to repeat this senseless cycle AGAIN. lol hahahahaha

Hubert

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked at this thread again!!!!!!!

bandit

Reaction score
*powerposes* VIIIIIIIIIIIIIICTOOOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...I'm gonna turn this thread back over to its rightful owners and stop messing around here before it derails too much.
OFF TO THE REAL WORLD I GO!