Who wants the future Muppet movies to be...

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Well Ted is actually quite vulgar and crude...can't see the Muppets going there either... makes fart shoes look tame... I think you can be edgy without a) being that vulgar and b) without using computer graphics (My Five Year Old: "Why can't I see that movie with the bear?" :smile: )

jvcarroll

Reaction score
While there's a lot of subtlety and range of emotions that animators can bring to a computer generated character - it can never compare to the on-set performances any of the Muppeteers can bring to a simple puppet. Ted exists on a different premise with different goals. The Muppets are classier and more elegant in every level of production. Traditional puppetry is at the core of that elegance.

Beauregard

Reaction score
To me Ted looks like he's kinda made of jello...uch...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Well Ted is actually quite vulgar and crude...can't see the Muppets going there either... makes fart shoes look tame... I think you can be edgy without a) being that vulgar and b) without using computer graphics (My Five Year Old: "Why can't I see that movie with the bear?" :smile: )
I agree! I'm sorry guys, but I DON'T approve of Adult-Only cartoons and movies that look like kid movies. ! Kids think "CARTOON! OH DADDY AND MOMMY MAY I PLEASE WATCH IT?!!!!!!",and some parents dont' realize it despite warnings until it teaches their kids rude words. It's not for kids, but they will be watching! Dinosaurs wasn't for kids only , but they didn't do anything that inappropriate since they knew kids were watching except one time.....
Roy-Hey Earl the stripper's here!