Native Shoes and the Fraggles Ad Campaign

Slackbot

Reaction score
Red wearing shoes is... weird. It's like she's going all Silly Creature on us. However, that pic of Matt skateboarding is three scoops of awesome with whipped cream and a little radish on top. I'd buy that if it was a poster. Or poser.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
They fixed "Travelling Mitt" to "Travelling Matt" in the original article. A win for copyeditors everywhere.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ah, Traveling Mitt... The Fraggle that was on a board for an investment bank that lobbied to make sure he only pays a thin slit of his taxes, and destroyed Massachusetts.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Wow! This is so cool to see Red again, still looking like good ole Red. Red in shoes though? I guess after 20+ years, maybe some Fraggles are getting more comfortable with the idea of wearing silly creature footwear when venturing outside of Fraggle Rock at times. heh

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow! This is so cool to see Red again, still looking like good ole Red. Red in shoes though? I guess after 20+ years, maybe some Fraggles are getting more comfortable with the idea of wearing silly creature footwear when venturing outside of Fraggle Rock at times. heh
I argee, Tom Fraggle! As Mokey would say, "Red looks so funny wearing those shoes from a silly creature. (chuckles)! Well, back to my painting or writing I think."