A question on the great Radish Famine

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Does anyone know why hardly any Fraggles were in The Great Radish Famine. That episode seemed to mainly focus on The Trashheap, The Gorgs, and the Doozers. Mokey was in the episode, and Boober was seen briefly a few times, and Red and Wembley were only in it for 30 seconds. Gobo was away exploring the singing caverns. Does anyone know why not many of the Fraggles were in this episode much?

Foodie

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
Does anyone know why hardly any Fraggles were in The Great Radish Famine. That episode seemed to mainly focus on The Trashheap, The Gorgs, and the Doozers. Mokey was in the episode, and Boober was seen briefly a few times, and Red and Wembley were only in it for 30 seconds. Gobo was away exploring the singing caverns. Does anyone know why not many of the Fraggles were in this episode much?
That was the first episode I ever saw.... it needed more Gobo but he was prolly gone so Mokey could have the spotlight. I'd think that if he were there, things would've played out differently so they wrote him out. :smirk:

Nick :smirk:

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
Foodie said:
That was the first episode I ever saw.... it needed more Gobo but he was prolly gone so Mokey could have the spotlight. I'd think that if he were there, things would've played out differently so they wrote him out. :smirk:

Nick :smirk:
They didn't show too much Red and Wembley in that one either, just in that one breif scene.

Foodie

Reaction score
Don_Music_2004 said:
They didn't show too much Red and Wembley in that one either, just in that one breif scene.
It was all about Mokey.
:smirk:

Nick

Collgoff

Reaction score
Why Gobo had gone to the singing cavars?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Probably off on one of his exploring expeditions and updates his maps.
I remembered that quote. That was from Red Fraggle. That's true! This was one of the episodes where it was mainly to Mokey. Have I seen this episode before? yes I have!

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
What's ironic about this is the trasheap was trying to bring peace to the fraggles Doozers and gorgs. While all 3 gorgs were in this episode, and lots of Doozers were on it. Mokey is the only fraggle who appeared in the episode for more than a few seconds.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
What always struck me about that episode was the repetition of "Listen up and listen tight!" I get why it was said, but not why everyone, even Junior, had to repeat it.

Foodie

Reaction score
What always struck me about that episode was the repetition of "Listen up and listen tight!" I get why it was said, but not why everyone, even Junior, had to repeat it.
I think it was just a catch phrase the writers felt would be humorous. :smirk: