*Sniff* Goodbye Figgie!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yes, I'm back. I'm also going behind my parent's back. I feel guilty, so I think Fraggle Rock attempt will be my last story for a while, until I earn enough for a laptop of my own. I will ALWAYS love you guys, though. :big_grin:

mo

Reaction score
Yes, I'm back. I'm also going behind my parent's back. I feel guilty, so I think Fraggle Rock attempt will be my last story for a while, until I earn enough for a laptop of my own. I will ALWAYS love you guys, though. :big_grin:
you don't need to feel guilty. sometimes in life we do things like this, your not doing it to hurt them your doing it because it's what you want to do. hope that makes you feel better.:smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
you don't need to feel guilty. sometimes in life we do things like this, your not doing it to hurt them your doing it because it's what you want to do. hope that makes you feel better.:smile:
Thanks. it really does. I missed ya Mo, good ta see ya! :big_grin:

Reactions: mo

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I'm glad you're back, Sweetie. This is a very wholesome place to come and I have no problem with my own kids being here when they choose to visit.

mo

Reaction score
I wonder if my brother will ever join...but he's too young and more of a casual fan.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
I'm glad you're back, Sweetie. This is a very wholesome place to come and I have no problem with my own kids being here when they choose to visit.
Wholesome! Exactly! Mother, you should read this wholesome, fantastic, and above all, muppety site! It's beautiful! hehe, thanks Ru, I didn't know your kids get on here too. Guess it really is a family site! bad pun, sorry.:big_grin::embarrassed: