Wishing for an Electric Mayhem Album

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I guess it will be OK to have an EM soundtrack. I WANT ONE!!!

galagr

Reaction score
I actually wrote a letter to the Electric Mayhem (at the Walt Disney Co. ) requesting that they realese a CD or an album on iTunes. Of course, they never replied...... :boo: I think we should start a petition for the EM to make an album. Who knows, maybe it could work. Maybe.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Would an Electric Mayhem album be better if it was a compilation of existing tracks (including unreleased songs from The Muppet Show and various specials) or if it was all-new tracks, perhaps a mix of original songs and covers? And would they have to find some way to give Zoot dialogue so he can be properly included (I can forgive them if they don't give Lips dialogue, as long as he's in a group photo in the booklet and some of the songs contain significant use of the trumpet).

And if there was an all-original Electric Mayhem album, think of the music videos they could do!

But I will be disapointed if Animal gets his own solo album first. Wouldn't be surprised, considering the characters popularity, but would still be very disapointed.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone feel as though they could start a petition? That's a great idea! :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Animal getting a solo album? How on earth would that even work? :fishy:

Something with pre-existing tracks is probably more likely. Besides, if they were to release an album with new cover songs or something, it would probably be all stuff I never heard of. I really want to hear Dr Teeth sing Living in Chaos by the Offspring, but thats probably never going to happen XD