Flippersteps in the Sand

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My real name is Vincent Liu, thankyouverymuch.
Then, I hope you will read and like my fanfic, "Remembering Jim Henson", because I will add you as Trish's friend who used to be her boyfriend. Not only is he a muppet fan, he tells her how he ended up at New York in the first place. He's also sometimes on the pessitimic side like Boober always is at times. Thank you for posting on this thread.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Advertising in someone else's threads? That's against the laws of nature!
Nah, just kidding. I'll go read it.

Also, I noticed Lisa is watching this thread in the past 20 minutes, I wonder what she'll post…

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Advertising in someone else's threads? That's against the laws of nature!
Nah, just kidding. I'll go read it.

Also, I noticed Lisa is watching this thread in the past 20 minutes, I wonder what she'll post…
You make my night, 'cause I love it when you kid around. I already added Lisa as a OC who helps with Scooter on the right songs to pay a tribute to Jim Henson at his memorial. I promise you my fan-fic is getting better every day. So, I will add you more Muppets or others that will make it more promising. Promise!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vincent Liu said:
Oh, Lisa isn't going to post much of anything. She's just re-reading, which is actually a very silly thing for her to be doing right now. She's got a very long, hot day ahead of her tomorrow, and it's already past midnight, and her bed is still covered with things that need to be cleared off so she can sleep...

So, Lisa doesn't have much to say tonight. Although she will never cease to be both amazed and amused when she gets nagged for stories that she hasn't touched in five years.

Also, Lisa sometimes talks about herself in the third person.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh, Lisa isn't going to post much of anything. She's just re-reading, which is actually a very silly thing for her to be doing right now. She's got a very long, hot day ahead of her tomorrow, and it's already past midnight, and her bed is still covered with things that need to be cleared off so she can sleep...

So, Lisa doesn't have much to say tonight. Although she will never cease to be both amazed and amused when she gets nagged for stories that she hasn't touched in five years.

Also, Lisa sometimes talks about herself in the third person.
You're so silly! I am telling the truth! I added you as OC in my fan-fic. Is there any problems with that. I even put Scooter in it too. Robin the Frog? Not as much, but I will have him somewhere in my fan-fic. Thanks!

Vincent L

Reaction score
It's been five years since your last update? I didn't realize that. I love reading your stories, even those that died years ago. And two Robins in a thread is quite confusing.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
It's been five years since your last update? I didn't realize that. I love reading your stories, even those that died years ago. And two Robins in a thread is quite confusing.
You're right! Two Robins in two threads is confusing!
:halo: SOR-EEE!
Oh well, I do mention him in my fan-fic though which is nice.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Should we stop, muppetfan24/7? We're hijacking the thread.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
yes, we should! Like Cantus said, "There are no rules and those are the rules." So, thanks everyone!

Beauregard

Reaction score
She's got a very long, hot day ahead of her tomorrow, and it's already past midnight, and her bed is still covered with things that need to be cleared off so she can sleep...
LISA!!! I knew you'd get further distracted!