Flippersteps in the Sand

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vincent Liu said:
It's been five years since your last update? I didn't realize that. I love reading your stories, even those that died years ago. And two Robins in a thread is quite confusing.
Five years was my approximate guess when I was half-asleep. I just checked, and the last chapter of this story was posted October 13, 2006... so, fast approaching six years. But it's fun when my old stories get bumped. Then I start re-reading them, and think, "Oh yeah, that's what I was doing with this one..." and run into little details I'd forgotten about, and fun things like that. And when I read through all the posts in the thread, it's fun seeing how different things were then and how much has changed... and how much fun we had. For instance, this thread started back when the Muppet Wiki was brand new. Fun to see!

And I'm glad you and muppetfan24/7 had fun hijacking the thread, or "muffining," as we call it around here. After all, what would a Muppet fan forum be without some silliness? <Honks horns and throws confetti>

muppetfan24/7 said:
I added you as OC in my fan-fic. Is there any problems with that.
Goodness, I don't remember the last time I was a character in a fanfic--or at least, a character in someone else's fanfic. I think the last time I "appeared," so to speak, was in Heart of Gold, alongside Prawnie and Beau. But I'm rambling here. What I meant to say is that no, I have no problem with that. Good luck with the writing, and have fun!

Beauregard said:
LISA!!! I knew you'd get further distracted!
<Groans> I KNEW you were going to call me on that! But you should see how nice my room looks now with the TV on the TV stand and my desk all desk-like... it's just the stuff I don't know what to do with that's the problem! It all moved from my bed to my desk last night, so I'm afraid the desk no longer looks quite AS pretty and desk-like... <sigh>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wait... You and Prawn and Beau appeared together in Heart of Gold? Thought the fic the three of you appeared in like that was A Hidden Jull.
And I'd have to check on the posting dates, but the more recent appearance you made in someone else's fic was Chapters 46-55 of Aunt Ru's Kermie's Girl, which has now reached Chapter 124. Not to mention my own fic A Muppet Family Gathering.

Hope this helps. *Throws muffin because I don't trust those sicko penguins in the cannons.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vincent Liu said:
I think it's in the kitchen scene in Chapter 22 of A Heart of Gold
There's actually a more recent one, even, in Chapter 52. But Ed, you are correct that the first time Prawnie, Beau, and I appeared together in a fic was in Hidden Juhl.

And I had somehow completely forgotten that I appeared in Kermie's Girl, which I am RIDICULOUSLY behind on reading... But then, why on earth would I associate Kermie's Girl with a couple glimpses of a Robin Fangirl when I can associate Kermie's Girl with fantastic writing and character development and enough carefully-laid plot lines to rival Heart of Gold?

Vincent L

Reaction score
Lisa: I converted all of your Fanfics to ePubs so I can read them on the go, hope you don't mind. (no, I will NOT spread them around)

p.s. are you re-reading this whole thing again?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
There's actually a more recent one, even, in Chapter 52. But Ed, you are correct that the first time Prawnie, Beau, and I appeared together in a fic was in Hidden Juhl.

And I had somehow completely forgotten that I appeared in Kermie's Girl, which I am RIDICULOUSLY behind on reading... But then, why on earth would I associate Kermie's Girl with a couple glimpses of a Robin Fangirl when I can associate Kermie's Girl with fantastic writing and character development and enough carefully-laid plot lines to rival Heart of Gold?
Well, Lisa! Then, I will wait while I give you time to write until there is another chapter you can come up with. Thanks!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I really like to see some detail in the shooting of The Frog Prince. It must be quite interesting.
Also:
a dark green ball of energy
I always loved that line, but why dark green? I always thought Robin was a light shade of green.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score

You also appeared in my very first Rowlf story but that was AGES ago and definitely not your most recent appearance. Oh and my Fraggle Rock story too - you and Ed were frogs.

Man, I miss fan fiction sometimes.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You also appeared in my very first Rowlf story but that was AGES ago and definitely not your most recent appearance. Oh and my Fraggle Rock story too - you and Ed were frogs.

Man, I miss fan fiction sometimes.
To be honest, best! You're in my fan-fic too, which is "Remebering Jim Henson." The link is: http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/remembering-jim-henson.51408/

You are more of a human character, not a Muppet frog like the past fan-fics. Even though you are a Red fan like I am, her sister Amy jokingly says that she is like Boober who doesn't have as much fun like she used to.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Somehow this story explains Kermit's reactions in Half of the Stairs are Missing.
p.s. To Lisa: you have a strange ability of appearing instantly in a thread I'm in.
p.s. 2 (not the game console) You just got 100 likes!