Which characters do you think needed more notice?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Would anyone else liked him to have been in the episode "The Day the Music Died"? I would have.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Would anyone else liked him to have been in the episode "The Day the Music Died"? I would have.
I often wondered that myself and it would have been nice. Sometimes though, like in real life, when words of wisdom aren't there, we do have to come to our own conclusion to fix the situation. Gobo was clever enough to figure out the Ditzies could only survive on their music. And ends up singing one of the more favorite songs I love to hear him sing.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I often wondered that myself and it would have been nice. Sometimes though, like in real life, when words of wisdom aren't there, we do have to come to our own conclusion to fix the situation. Gobo was clever enough to figure out the Ditzies could only survive on their music. And ends up singing one of the more favorite songs I love to hear him sing.
Oh I agree! It's just he could have done the Storyteller's part even though I really like her.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I would love some more Cotterpin episodes. :busy: Sure, she is unlike other Doozers, but she is more of a creative kind of gal, not a builder (chuckles)! She's always my favorite Doozer character.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
I would love some more Cotterpin episodes. :busy: Sure, she is unlike other Doozers, but she is more of a creative kind of gal, not a builder (chuckles)! She's always my favorite Doozer character.
Yeah, I always liked Cotterpin's rebel-child go-against-the-status-quo style. /lol Her wanting to be a Fraggle episode was always a fun episode to watch for me. Her & Red made good friends too, which I thought was always a plus. Both were strong headed, clashed with their own ideas, and stubborn (er, correction, Gobo always jokingly said, "Remember, Red is not stubborn.") /grin :excited::busy: