Slackbot draws stuff

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Well, I do have a tendency to draw Scooter's clamshell head narrower than it should be, but I didn't think it was that bad! :smirk:
I think you draw Scooter just fine. Of all the muppets from the Muppet Show, Scooter is my #1 favorite:wink: , with Gonzo in close 2nd:concern:. So I'm always excited to see you draw Scooter, he looks like Scooter to me. And since I love Fraggles and Scooter is with a Fraggle, it's always a plus when they're drawn together.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
(l;aughs)! Scooter resembles a look of a fraggle? Weird, but true! So, that's why some Fraggle's faces almost look like Scooter. Hahahaha!

Slackbot

Reaction score

A Sip of Sweet Water: Last night I heard a bit of the song Glass Vase Cello Case, which included the lyric "Breathe into my hands / Or cup them like a glass to drink from." What a beautiful, romantic image. I couldn't get it out of my head, and it led to this picture. This be Janken Fraggle and Scooter at a sweetwater pond in Fraggle Rock, soon after the events of Brothers and Sisters.

You get fifty coolness points if you have seen the movie I was watching when I heard this song.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Cute! I half-picture Gobo and Red acting out the same scene, only Red splashes the water into Gobo's face, laughs and then jumps into the pond. Romance!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks! Charlietheowl, a face-splash did occur to me, and if I had used this idea in Brothers and Sisters you can bet that it would have been one of the outtakes.

Also, 30,000 views! Woot!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thanks! Charlietheowl, a face-splash did occur to me, and if I had used this idea in Brothers and Sisters you can bet that it would have been one of the outtakes.

Also, 30,000 views! Woot!
Wow! That' s like a views you got. Sweet! Are you having a great summer?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Great? Well, if you can call commuting by bus and train in record-breaking triple-digit heat fun, then I'm having a ball.

Slackbot

Reaction score

Skeeter 'n' Idgie: In the fanfic Brothers and Sisters I had Skeeter mention a past friend named Idgie. I only intended her to be a part of Skeeter's background, but some readers got interested in her. So, what the heck, I drew her. I didn't want her to be a monster, or an animal, or anything else in specific, so she ended up as a Whatnot.