Bring back the Muppet Show!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
It could be a good chance. Maybe. If I do write the letter, I'll ask if they could do it all countries.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I think they would see how successful it was before showing it to many countries. A letter is a god idea to get your idea across, though! :smile:

Lola p

Reaction score
I Honestly think this is possible.

The movie was VERY sucsessful. Like Casey the Muppet said, They have been talking about making a new show, or mabye even just airing reruns.

And think about it: TV networks are looking for what fans want more than ever now, in my opinion. Want proof? Toonami coming back is a HUGE example.

People tweeted, emailed, and facebooked that they wanted it back. And that was sucsessful.

Now, If we want it back, we need to let disney know. We need to take action. Start emailing them about the possiblity. And, I guess if the idea gets popular, we could possibly do a twitter storm. We can make our idea trend.

But, we should only really result to storming if the idea gains some support.

What do you guys think about that?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It's not really official yet. As I said, it's still up in the air, but there is a good chance it will become a reality. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'd like a new Muppet show, though I wouldn't want it to just be titled "The Muppet Show" (nor would I want it titled "The Muppets"). Maybe "The New Muppet Show" or something completely different (aside from the Muppet name in the title). I'd definately want it to take place in the theater and feature as many old characters as possible, I don't care if it has the same variety show format as The Muppet Show (and The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight) or if it's more of a sitcom that doesn't always fully take place during the show.