Brothers and Sisters

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who said they were "baby" germs? These are germs. And to borrow from another famous quote, "germs is germs." Boober would worry about them regardless. In his mind, it's a never-ending battle just like what :cry: puts up with over at the Blue House, or so I've been led to believe from the songs that air on MCR.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In earlier episodes Boober is more germophobic than later. He's also more superstitious. In later episodes he began taking a more proactive attitude as "Dr. Boober." I suspect that surviving the Pebble Pox was a turning point for him.

In my fanfic continuity, Boober's mellowed out a bit. He's no longer paranoid about germs, but he's very aware of them, and he's the first to quarantine someone who's ill. But there's no point in freaking out over baby messes. That way lies madness...and more laundry to do, which just goes to show that every dark cloud has a silver lining. (On the other hand, Boober would still freak out over a genuinely sick baby, which is why Wembley took care of Little Janken when he had the pebble pox.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, thanks for the insight. It's these little blurbs that add to a person's ficverse, making it much more enjoyable for us readers who are left wanting more.

:attitude: Moooore?!
:insatiable: Please? Me growing monster.
:grr: And he'll grow up to be a great big monster, like me.

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Boober could have wrapped a big towel around himself to keep the spit-up off of him.

LOL, I remember one time, a friend of mine would cut holes in a garbage bag and put his head and arms through it, to keep the baby spit-up off of him when he'd babysit his sisters kids. Everyone thought he was being silly, but hey, it worked.