Ever wonder about Nanny

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Yes, I know... It's horrible that they copied Muppet Babies. :mad:

Reactions: mo

Hayley B

Reaction score
In one episode they pointed up to her face. But it was a face of a green monster (in imagination of course). However, she had a black haired bun during that image. So still not knowing what her face looks like. I can imagine her hair was in a black haired bun.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
That would sound plausible. I wonder if Jim or any of the animators or voicers had ideas of what they thought Nanny looked like.

Fraggline

Reaction score
It's funny, but I always imagined her as Mildred for some reason...not that she was Mildred, but looked like her. :stick_out_tongue:
:smile: That's cool!​
Mildred should definitely have been one of the caretakers of the Muppet Babies...maybe as a carefree teenage babysitter. If I ever get to write Muppet Kids books, I plan on giving her that sort of a role.
Did you imagine that she would wear Nanny's clothes--you know, have her cartoon body--and a Muppet head?

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
:smile: That's cool!​
Mildred should definitely have been one of the caretakers of the Muppet Babies...maybe as a carefree teenage babysitter. If I ever get to write Muppet Kids books, I plan on giving her that sort of a role.
Did you imagine that she would wear Nanny's clothes--you know, have her cartoon body--and a Muppet head?
Yeah, I kind of did...I sort of could picture her with the legs, but there was still something a little unsettling about a tiny Muppet head on a huge Muppet body, with those human hands no less.