Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Either the day has changed early, or Sesame Workshop has once-again changed when the day changes. It is now "What We Are Day" with Abby Cadabby.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's "Sing a Song Day" with Ernie (it might have changed yesterday; I forgot to check the website yesterday).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Now it's "Fun with Elmo Day" with, uh... Whoever that red monster with the high-pitched voice is. Shelly the Turtle also makes a cameo.

And the site seems to have changed. I don't know how to explain it, but when clicking on the "Videos" section the main video page is reformatted. But there's not any of the smaller images like "by character", "themes", etc. And I can't find a search bar on the page. Anybody know what's going on? Could this be the long-awaited non-beta version of the site?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
And the site seems to have changed. I don't know how to explain it, but when clicking on the "Videos" section the main video page is reformatted. But there's not any of the smaller images like "by character", "themes", etc. And I can't find a search bar on the page. Anybody know what's going on? Could this be the long-awaited non-beta version of the site?
I'm pretty sure they've been non-beta for a few years now.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Also, while they got rid of the search option for the videos (stupid move, SW), there's a search bar at the top that can limit results to videos, so that's good.