A Muppety Day in NYC

bandit

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAAHA! Oh my GOD! I hadn't heard about this Elmo suit. It's so wrong but I have to say....hilarious! I mean, obviously terrible for children. HORRIBLE....but...I can't help myself. It's so wrong it's funny!

As for merchandise, definitely. These things come in waves. Right now there's nothing much going on actively that would encourage people to spend money on Muppets merc. Before the movies come out and during and obviously when DVD's hit the stores that is usually a good time. But you never know. ^_- Maybe there's an awesome clearance item out there right now. It's worth looking.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I think the UK got better merchandise then the US IMO.
Yeah I know. I wish the UK Disneystore for instance would ship to the US. I would buy so much from them if they did because they always produce cool muppets merchandise. Or, I wish someone would sell on like ebay or something like that, disneystore uk merchandise for the US folks!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
I found the fao Fozzie Bear puppet at a Toys R US here in Texas but the prices went up it seems from what they were when they first came out....did you get to make a what not at FAO? If not I bet it was at least cool to see the what not workshop.
I belive the prices on the fao puppets went up because they were selling out fast!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Order it from the Disney UK store... I'm sure there's a way to do that.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Yep...thats the one...though you really have to look at them in person...ssometimes the mouths are built funny so some look better than others

RC1979

Reaction score
Yep...thats the one...though you really have to look at them in person...ssometimes the mouths are built funny so some look better than others
I have that fozzie. The mouths do feel kind of funny, but it's still good. Sometimes it feels hard to lift up the mouth.

bandit

Reaction score
I have that fozzie. The mouths do feel kind of funny, but it's still good. Sometimes it feels hard to lift up the mouth.
Haha, yeah! A good friend of mine picked up one of those and then had a heck of a time with Fozzie's 'stroke mouth.' He said he practically had to put him through rehab before it felt more natural. Keep at it! You've gotta break him in and then use his quirks to your advantage.