Fraggle Rock Movie Gets Screenwriters (Hollywood Reporter)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
You're Wembling. *grins*
I knew it! I was wembling! :coy: Why was I wembling like Wembley? Ohhh! Well, he is my favorite FR character. Not only cute, but the bravest fraggle of Fraggle Rock. Thank you for telling what I was really doing on my last posts.

bandit

Reaction score
Sure, Pal! That's what I'm here for....to point out the obvious. Anytime ...but I thought Mokey and Red were your favs. Haha! More Wembling. Well they are all lovable. Its all good.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Sure, Pal! That's what I'm here for....to point out the obvious. Anytime ...but I thought Mokey and Red were your favs. Haha! More Wembling. Well they are all lovable. Its all good.
Hey! Mokey & Red are still my fravorite FR characters. It's all good and there's no problem to love Wembley also.

Borples

Reaction score
I agree, B. I refuse to be optimistic about a movie until I have a very good reason to be. The odds are just too far against it living up to the series. But what I DO like is the fact that there are Fraggle puppets in the world again, and three of the original performers are apparently willing to operate them, at least sometimes (Carnegie Hall). Oh, the possibilities! I'm looking forward to the promotions leading up to the movie much more than the movie itself.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I agree, B. I refuse to be optimistic about a movie until I have a very good reason to be. The odds are just too far against it living up to the series. But what I DO like is the fact that there are Fraggle puppets in the world again, and three of the original performers are apparently willing to operate them, at least sometimes (Carnegie Hall). Oh, the possibilities! I'm looking forward to the promotions leading up to the movie much more than the movie itself.
Right! I love your username. That quote, "borples" was from Wembley in the episode, "Wembley's Whoopie Water" And the avatar was from the episode, "We Love, Wembley." The truth is: I love Wembley! :coy:

Borples

Reaction score
Me too! Although I love Boober even more. I'm amazed you got the name reference; it's pretty obscure. Good eye!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Me too! Although I love Boober even more. I'm amazed you got the name reference; it's pretty obscure. Good eye!
Thanks! When I was younger, I had a crush on Wembley, but as I got older, oh what the heck, I believed I had a crush on Boober. He's like just my dad. They both cook and clean rather than playing around. Believing too much fun is dangerous. (laughs)! I'm really serious, not joking. The problem with me is it is hard to choose which FR character I truly love.

bandit

Reaction score
I -still- think that the best thing would be to just have inclusion of Fraggles and Fraggle sketches along with other Muppety things. They don't need a whole movie! Let them do some gags here and there. Let them make appearances. It would be so much better to have a random sprinkling of truly GOOD Fraggle appearances than one 90 minute borefest horror show.