Dreams about Muppets...

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I had this one dream recently where the members of Electric Mayhem and I went to go see "Rock of Ages" on Broadway.:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: So at one point, we were walking around Broadway and they notice the Spider Man musical. And Animal is like "SPIDER MAN!!! SPIDER MAN!!!" That's all I can really remember from the dream....

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had this one dream recently where the members of Electric Mayhem and I went to go see "Rock of Ages" on Broadway.:big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo: So at one point, we were walking around Broadway and they notice the Spider Man musical. And Animal is like "SPIDER MAN!!! SPIDER MAN!!!" That's all I can really remember from the dream....
Wow! I had that dream you had too, while I was sleeping with an awful headache last night. Thank you, MissMusical12!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I learned there was an actor/celebrity who looked like Lips. While he was white and had open eyes, he had the wild yellow hair, as well as purple eye make-up and violet paint on his nose, in addition to dressing like Lips.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I learned there was an actor/celebrity who looked like Lips. While he was white and had open eyes, he had the wild yellow hair, as well as purple eye make-up and violet paint on his nose, in addition to dressing like Lips.
Does he play trumpet like Lips? :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had dozens of Muppet dreams. Here are the dreams I remembered.

. A Sesame Street segment with Pferd and Wolle (from the German Sesamstrasse) singing how they are two of a kind (in English).

. Fozzie and Rowlf moving into their bedroom of their apartment with rats.

. In a light reddish-pink background, about 4 to 5 monsters (including Boppity and Miss Kitty) run northeast in a line. The 1969-1992 Sesame Street closing music was playing in the background. Boppity (who's in last of the line) stops in the middle of the screen and looks in the camera. Boppity then says, "Sesame is a production of the Children's Television Workshop." He was performed by Steve Whitmire (using his Marlon Fraggle voice).

. A new year's special that's similar to The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years, but it aired in 1992. It took place in the ballroom with tables. The characters I remember appearing were Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Bunsen, Beaker, Lew Zealand, Boppity, and Baskerville. There was a special guest appearance by the cast of Dinosaurs, in which they appeared in the TV monitor. When the ball dropped in the ballroom, everyone shouted "Happy New Year!!!" Near the end of the special, the Muppets were all singing a song thats similar to "Faces That I Love" from Sesame Street Stays Up Late.

. A medieval special from the 1990's in which Kermit and Miss Piggy wrestling in front of an audience (which included Boppity, another Frackle, AM Monsters, AM Muppets, Whatnots). As Miss Piggy won the match, the audience cheered and applauded. In the next scene, Elmo, Nigel the Conductor and Lew Zealand are being added to the audience. The Count, Ernie, and maybe others came to the stage singing a song that's similar to "Toorah Loorah". Kermit felt uncomfortable.

There's plenty more dreams to come.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, I am not sure if you would completely call this a dream, because it was a dream with just music, but the song that was playing was Rainbow Connection.

Monstermaster

Reaction score
My Muppet dreams usually involve me paying a visit to the Muppet studio or the Jim Henson's creature shop and getting to see all these characters being made.

I recall that the inside of the creature shop in the dream reminded me of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory only with muppet-like characters.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had a dream similar to Follow That Bird, only with Robin replacing Big Bird.
That's interesting. I actually came up with a different version of FTB that replaced the Sesame gang with characters from TMS (including Robin replacing Big Bird). Among others, Sweetums replaced Snuffy, Gonzo and Rizzo replaced Ernie and Bert, Animal replaced Cookie Mosnter, and Link Hogthrob replaced Grover.