Fan Mail

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh well that's good! Hopefully we'll hear something soon! But it'll probably be later then sooner. :/

Hayley B

Reaction score
Though I don't know her current condition. I think she recovered, last time I heard. But I was wondering if I could write to Susan from Sesame Street (Loretta Long). I met her during my teens. She came to the Dover Mall in Delaware. I got to shake her hand and greet her a bit. She gave me her autograph back then too. I taped into my bedroom wall. But I think my brother threw it away once I moved out and he took over the room. :frown:

But anyway, I would like to write to her. She is very nice. Would that Sesame Workshop
address be good? I would love an email. But it would be alright either way. :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Though I don't know her current condition. I think she recovered, last time I heard. But I was wondering if I could write to Susan from Sesame Street (Loretta Long). I met her during my teens. She came to the Dover Mall in Delaware. I got to shake her hand and greet her a bit. She gave me her autograph back then too. I taped into my bedroom wall. But I think my brother threw it away once I moved out and he took over the room. :frown:

But anyway, I would like to write to her. She is very nice. Would that Sesame Workshop
address be good? I would love an email. But it would be alright either way. :smile:
Sesame Street Workshop is the best one to write to.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
To me it has more meaning when you write them a good old fashion letter. Everything is done in E-mail nowadays I'm sure they probably appericiate more of the effort people take writing a hand written letter as opposed to a computerized one. IMO it makes it more personal when you write one.

I wrote to Steve & Kermit back in May. Although I sent it to Disney which like I've said before probably wasn't the best thing. I should've sent it to Henson. They seem to make more of an effort fanmail wise then Disney.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I wrote a letter. I did found an email of hers while browsing this forum. I think I might try the email. I did wanted to send a letter. But now I realized I made a little typo and it's already enveloped and stamped. I don't really want to repeat. So hopefully she will reply to the email with the words fixed. :smile:

galagr

Reaction score
Has anyone ever written to Eric Jacobsen or David Rudman? I would like to write to them, but I don't know the adrees to use. Sesame Workshop or Walt Dsiney Studios?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd use sesame street. I have a feeling Disney just throws fanmail in a pile somewhere.
I'm sure they did that with mine when I wrote to Steve Whitmire.:/