Video: "Share it Maybe" Sesame Street Parody

bandit

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA! Genius. Once again, making proper use of pop culture pays off! Kudos, Cookie Monster! I love this.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Already at over 2.5 million views. (Guess Cookie had lots of success with sharing)
Not so hard to believe, considering the video is indirectly associated with Justin Bieber.

dwmckim

Reaction score
At least with this many people seeing the vid, "Veggie Monster" will be forgotten about now!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Unfortunately, there's always going to be some trolls out there who will keep the Veggie Monster rumor alive, that's how it's still been going around, even after all these years.

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
This video is so funny to watch my Nephew says Cook Cook every time he sees Cookie Monster and he is only 18 months old.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
:insatiable: Me just watched this, and this is crazy! :insatiable:

Of course I had to watch the original song first. HaHa! This video is just so funny! (who's performing Cookie here? Is that Eric Jacobson?) The lyrics they thought up are so ingenious. I love the fact that the original video is playing on one of the computers there.

Another great parody done by Sesame Workshop!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Share It, Maybe hasn't just been a youtube hit but has also been doing extremely well on comedy radio. It's #2 for Dr. Demento's July Top 10 and has been in the top five of pretty much every other similar Demento-type shows (reaching #1 last week on I Still Get Demented)