Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, so I have Fozzie, the Newsman, Pepe and Janice/Floyd planned but I have no idea what to do with them. Any suggestions and ideas you can give me would be great!

Anyone? No?

Heeeelloooooo?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Okay, so I have Fozzie, the Newsman, Pepe and Janice/Floyd planned but I have no idea what to do with them. Any suggestions and ideas you can give me would be great!

Anyone? No?

Heeeelloooooo?
Janice and Floyd could mention something about not having enough fanfics of them OR that their stories seem either way too soap opera-ish and over dramatic and not chilled down....or something like that.

Pepe could mention something about him wanting to be in a fantasy romance horror drama comedy action story

I have no ideas for Fozzie and the Newsman......sorry. :sympathy:

You should do one for Camilla. (And have translations for her clucks) That'd be funny! :cluck:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Well, I lied. I do sort of have an idea with the Newsman, it's really a news report with him getting squished, as always. But I don't know how to word it.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Well, I lied. I do sort of have an idea with the Newsman, it's really a news report with him getting squished, as always. But I don't know how to word it.
Attention Muppet Fanfic Writers........
something something something something..............:confused: Yeah...or something like that.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
No, I meant ideas based on the characters I already have planned. See this post below!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hmmmmm...
Maybe a newsflash on his appearances in stories?