Wierd Things you don't get

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The one thing I don't get is...what is the banana sketch?

But seriously, like Miss Kermie said, nobody knows. All we know about it is that the joke starts with "Two bananas walk into a bar...", and that it was supplied to Fozzie by Gags Beasely (a.k.a. Jack Burns).

catherine

Reaction score
lol, i thought that very cool how they played it out and fozzie always got the last laugh from me. he cracks me up with his jokes. did jim henson play him or was it frank oz?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
lol, i thought that very cool how they played it out and fozzie always got the last laugh from me. he cracks me up with his jokes. did jim henson play him or was it frank oz?
Frank Oz. Jim Henson was Kermit.

Hubert

Reaction score
But seriously, like Miss Kermie said, nobody knows. All we know about it is that the joke starts with "Two bananas walk into a bar...", and that it was supplied to Fozzie by Gags Beasely (a.k.a. Jack Burns).
That's not the banana sketch that muppet maniac is referring to.

He's referring to the banana sketch Scooter and Fozzie did...which I'll explain here: Fozzie is dressed as a telephone. Scooter says, "Are you the telephone pole?" Fozzie responds saying he's Mike Oznowicski. The joke is that Fozzie says a name with "ski" on the end of it, which often implies that a last name is Polish, meaning that Fozzie is the telephone Pole. Hope that made sense.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
That's not the banana sketch that muppet maniac is referring to.

He's referring to the banana sketch Scooter and Fozzie did...which I'll explain here: Fozzie is dressed as a telephone. Scooter says, "Are you the telephone pole?" Fozzie responds saying he's Mike Oznowicski. The joke is that Fozzie says a name with "ski" on the end of it, which often implies that a last name is Polish, meaning that Fozzie is the telephone Pole. Hope that made sense.
Isn't that the "Telephone Pole" bit?