Ack! I need help......

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Another great song is Fraggle Rock Rock. You can really hear the piano in that one.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Another great song is Fraggle Rock Rock. You can really hear the piano in that one.
Yes! I love that soong! Go Fraggles! I do have the Fraggle Rock music on CD-Rs. That song was from the episode, "Wembley & The Gorgs." Okay! Who else has suggestions?

Collgoff

Reaction score
I have some ideas!

Fallow me
You should learn to love a wimp
Sail away with you
Why
Living I'n perfect harmony
Loney as can be
Once upon a time I knew my name
Brave alone on my own
Sleeping and dreaming of you
How whide how far
The peddles off the rose
Let me be your song

That's all I have for you!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I have actually decided to try to work out chords for the songs that I will choose because I decided that it was just not right to not include more that just two Fraggle songs. So... like I already said, I will be working out chords for parts of some of the Fraggle songs, and those are (But not limited to) Children of Tomorrow, Pass it On, Pukka, Pukka, Pukka Squeetily Boink, Wemblin' Fool (Because they did it at Jim Henson's funeral) and Lost and Found. I don't have forever to do this medley; I already have some parts of a few Muppet songs chosen. To be precise, I'm Going To Go Back There Some Day, Bless Us All, Rainbow Connection, Pictures In My Head, Saying Goodbye, Something Better and I also plan to do the full, Fraggle, Muppet, and Sesame Street Themes, a selection of Fraggle songs, and Just One Person.

Now bandit, to answer your question, I am trying to capture the spirit of Fraggle Rock. Are there any other songs that I should include parts of that I am forgetting?
Oh, and to the Muppet songs that I will play, add part of Happiness Hotel

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh, and to the Muppet songs that I will play, add part of Happiness Hotel
Happiness Hotel is a great song for Muppety goodness. I love that song! If you want that song added to the list, that's fine by me.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I did a recent count of Muppet v. Fraggle songs, and the count is Muppets 7, Fraggles 8, and one neutral song, Just One Person, because I am using the version that was done at Jim Henson's funeral.

bandit

Reaction score
Sounds like a great mix to me. Of course *ahems and taps foot* I might be waiting for another certain someone's piano renditions to come already. lol

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
Another great discussion and a lot of great Fraggle songs mentioned.

Appears I'm too late to throw in any honorable mentions, so what everyone else mentioned is fine by me. It's great to see you "Bring Back The Wonder We Knew Long Ago." :excited:

bandit

Reaction score
Tom! Ya bum. Welcome back. What WOULD you have added?