CinderJanice and Pigerella

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Okay, so decided to make this chapter with both songs (So This Is Love is pretty short, anyways.) but I thought of a wonderful idea for the chapter (thanks to miss kermie)

Chapter 5: So Is This Love Or Do I Just Love You Because You're Beautiful?
Both Janice and Piggy were having the time of their lives at the ball. Janice found an unexpected romance with Prince Floyd, while Piggy might have gained the Frog Prince Kermit she wanted. Fozzie, King Teeth, Zoot and Scooter were still eyeing the couples, thinking that they seem perfect for each other.

"Hey, Janice," Prince Floyd asked while the two were dancing. "Yeah?" she responded. "I think we should be alone in solitude. And I know the perfect spot," Prince Floyd said. "There's a beautiful garden out in the back of the castle that I would love to show you." "Oh wow, I'd love to come and see it," Janice replied happily. Prince Floyd then led Janice out from the ballroom towards the garden.

"Piggy?" Prince Kermit asked. "Yes, my love?" Piggy asked. "Maybe we should go out to the garden and be alone in solitude. That way we can get to know each other better," Prince Kermit suggested. "Oh, I thought you'd never ask!" Piggy said in excitement. "You know what would be even better?" "What?" Prince Kermit asked. "A romantic montage," Piggy said and then rushed Prince Kermit out of the ballroom and towards the garden.

"Hey where are they going?" Scooter asked Fozzie. "I think the lovebirds needed to fly South for awhile. Wocka wocka!," Fozzie said. "Solitude is exactly what those four need," King Teeth said. "Cue the romantic montage!"

(This next part, they're all singing in their heads)
While dancing towards the garden Piggy sang in her mind:
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love
Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life devine
I'm all aglow, mmmmmmm
And now I know

Piggy and Prince Kermit sang together:
The key to all heaven is mine

Prince Floyd and Janice were walking around the garden. Janice sang in her head:
My heart has wings, mmmmmmmm
And I can fly

Prince Floyd and Janice sang together:
I'll touch every star in the sky

All four sang together:
So this is the miracle
That I've been dreaming of

Piggy and Janice sang:
Mmmmmmmm

Prince Kermit and Prince Floyd sang back with:
Mmmmmmmmm

All four sang together:
So this is love

"Well that was a fun montage," Janice said. Prince Floyd laughed and said "I wonder who's brilliant idea it was to come up with it?" "I don't know," Janice said. "You know, you've been like very sweet to me the entire night. Could it be...." "That I love you?" Prince Floyd said but then put his hand over his mouth in embarrassment. "What?" Janice asked. "Uhhhh...." Prince Floyd said, trying to find the words to say, still embarrassed over his last comment. Janice then said "This story is like so confusing. How do you like confess your love to someone when you've only met them for like not even a day?" "I don't know," Prince Floyd said. "I don't get this story either." The two then laughed. Prince Floyd then said "But seriously, I'm kinda into you. You're everything I want in a girl. You're into music. You care about my problems. And....you're beautiful...." "Are you like going to sing some romantic song now?" Janice asked. "Unfortunately it's part of the script." Prince Floyd said.

Prince Floyd sang:
Do I love you because you're beautiful
or are you beautiful
because I love you?

Am I making believe I see in you
a girl too lovely to
be really true?

He then got down on one knee and held her hands, continuing to sing:
Do I want you because you're wonderful,
or are you wonderful
because I want you?

Are you the sweet invention of a lover's dream
or are you really as beautiful as you seem?

Back with Prince Kermit and Piggy. "Oh Prince Kermie, this has been the best night of my life!" she said. "Yeah, me too," Prince Kermit said. "And I think....I think.." "No. Let moi say it," Piggy said. "Prince Kermie....I love you....I really do." "But we've only just met an hour or so ago," Prince Kermit said. "How do you fall in love with someone you've never before? Good grief, this story is confusing." "No it's not, my sweet," Piggy responded. "It's love at first sight. Or maybe I'm only dreaming this. If I'm dreaming this, tell Janice not to wake moi up."

Piggy then sang:
Am I making believe I see in you
a man too perfect to
be really true?

Do I want you because you're wonderful,
or are you wonderful
because I want you?

Piggy and Prince Kermit sang together:
or are you really as wonderful as you seem?

Prince Kermit then kissed Piggy on the cheek, still nervous about kissing her on the lips right away. "Now that you've convinced me....I think I do love you," Prince Kermit. "I think you're beautiful and you have the ability to beat up that snobby guard that always hated me." "Well....it's a hobby. No one toys with my Prince Kermie." Piggy replied.

"You know, Floyd," Janice said. "Maybe I do love you. I think I do. I've never fallen in love before in my entire life. And well.....I guess....." Prince Floyd then kissed Janice right on the lips before she could speak another word. Janice was shocked but soon closed her eyes, enjoying every moment of the kiss as possible. When they released, Prince Floyd continued to hold Janice in his arms, not ever wanting to let go of her.

Prince Kermit, Piggy, Prince Floyd and Janice all sang together:
or are you really as wonderful as you seem?

As soon the song was over, Prince Kermit and Piggy leaned in to kiss but then................
-----------------------------End of Chapter 5-----------------------------
Leaving you guys on a cliffhanger!!!! I decided to use both songs, just to make things fair.
The first song is "So This Is Love" from the Disney Cinderella. The second is "Do I Love You Because You're Beautiful" from the Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella. I probably won't write Chapter 6 until tomorrow....but yeah. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Oh! I loved this chapter! Post more tomorrow okay?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 6: Midnight Irony
DING! DING! The clock had struck midnight!

Piggy panicked and started to run away. "I'm sorry, mon princey, I have to go!" she yelled. "Wait! Come back!" Prince Kermit said as he tried to chase after her. "I don't even know who you are! Good grief, this story makes no sense. Wait!"

Janice tried to run away when the clock struck midnight, but Prince Floyd held her back. "Woah woah woah....where are you going?" he asked. "Okay like long story short. I come from the poor side of the kingdom. Me and my friend came to the ball because some fairy god dude magically got us here. And now it's like midnight and I need to go!" Janice said quickly. Before Janice could run away again, Prince Floyd held her back again. "Okay as ridiculous as this part of the story is, I'm not letting you go," Prince Floyd. "But....." Janice tried to say. "Janice....I don't care if you're poor," Prince Floyd interrupted. "I love you for who you are. I don't wanna love someone just because they're rich and they have money and they look beautiful at the same time. I'd rather marry a sweet, rockin, beautiful poor girl like you than a snobby rich girl with no musical soul whatsoever." "You mean it, fer sure?" Janice asked. "I mean it," Prince Floyd replied.

Janice then kissed Prince Floyd once more, just as her beautiful dress turned back into rags. She realized it after she released her kiss with Prince Floyd. "Oh no!" Janice said in worry. "Don't fret, Janice," Prince Floyd said. "You're still beautiful, even in rags." He then took her hand and brought her back to the castle.

Meanwhile, Prince Kermit was still chasing the "desperate to get out of here" Piggy. As Piggy ran down the the castle steps, she lost one of her glass slippers, in which Prince Kermit picked up as he watched Piggy ride off in her carriage into the night. Unfortunately, the magic wore off on her before she could reach her home. She and the little animals then hid in the forest where no one could see them. "Okay....I know I lost track of time...but....everything was so....amazing," Piggy said. "And Prince Kermit.....I got to dance with Prince Kermit....and we almost kissed!" She then looked down at her feet and noticed that one of her glass slippers were missing. "And....I lost my glass slipper." she said.

Rizzo, one of Janice's pet rats that was changed into a horse, then came up to Piggy and said "Hey. I think you're forgetting something else." "What, you disgusting rodent?" Piggy asked. "Janice," Rizzo responded. Piggy's eyes were wide open as she forgot all about her only friend. "JANICE!?!!?! Oh no! How could I forget moi's best friend!?!?!?" Piggy cried. "Ohhh.....I only hope she's okay."

"So this is the lovely maiden that you've chosen for a wife?" King Teeth asked Prince Floyd. "Yes, sir," Prince Floyd replied. "Her name is Janice." "Well it's such an honor to be meeting the future princess of the Hard Rock Kingdom," King Teeth said politely. "Like, it's such an honor to meet you too, your highness," Janice said as she curtsied. "Why is she in rags?" Zoot asked. "Because...." Prince Floyd started. "There's something I kinda learned tonight. That you don't just find any old maiden and call her your wife. You have to analyze, or whatever it's called. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and not just the rich snobby fishes. You gotta look at the personality and the beauty of the poor but beautiful poor fishes, too.....and that's how Janice stumbled into my life. Just like a fish....no...scratch that...a mermaid!" "MERMAID! MERMAID! MERMAID!" Animal said in excitement. "Mermaid nice and pretty. She make my owner happy." King Teeth then looked over at Prince Floyd then back at Animal. "Well...if Floyd here is happy, then I am, too," King Teeth replied. "Oh like thank you, your highness!" Janice said in excitement.

Just before they could celebrate the happiness of Prince Floyd and Janice, Prince Kermit sadly walked in, holding only Piggy's glass slipper. "Hey, why so glum, Princey poo?" Fozzie asked. "It's just....the girl I found left me....." Prince Kermit said sadly. Everyone gasped. "I found my true love...but she only left me her glass slipper..." Janice's head only thought of the one person who could fit that glass slipper. That one person.........was Piggy.
-----------------------------------------End of Chapter 6------------------------------
Have one Cinderella leave, the other stays.....and you guys were expecting both of them to leave......:laugh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 6: Midnight Irony
DING! DING! The clock had struck midnight!

Piggy panicked and started to run away. "I'm sorry, mon princey, I have to go!" she yelled. "Wait! Come back!" Prince Kermit said as he tried to chase after her. "I don't even know who you are! Good grief, this story makes no sense. Wait!"

Janice tried to run away when the clock struck midnight, but Prince Floyd held her back. "Woah woah woah....where are you going?" he asked. "Okay like long story short. I come from the poor side of the kingdom. Me and my friend came to the ball because some fairy god dude magically got us here. And now it's like midnight and I need to go!" Janice said quickly. Before Janice could run away again, Prince Floyd held her back again. "Okay as ridiculous as this part of the story is, I'm not letting you go," Prince Floyd. "But....." Janice tried to say. "Janice....I don't care if you're poor," Prince Floyd interrupted. "I love you for who you are. I don't wanna love someone just because they're rich and they have money and they look beautiful at the same time. I'd rather marry a sweet, rockin, beautiful poor girl like you than a snobby rich girl with no musical soul whatsoever." "You mean it, fer sure?" Janice asked. "I mean it," Prince Floyd replied.

Janice then kissed Prince Floyd once more, just as her beautiful dress turned back into rags. She realized it after she released her kiss with Prince Floyd. "Oh no!" Janice said in worry. "Don't fret, Janice," Prince Floyd said. "You're still beautiful, even in rags." He then took her hand and brought her back to the castle.

Meanwhile, Prince Kermit was still chasing the "desperate to get out of here" Piggy. As Piggy ran down the the castle steps, she lost one of her glass slippers, in which Prince Kermit picked up as he watched Piggy ride off in her carriage into the night. Unfortunately, the magic wore off on her before she could reach her home. She and the little animals then hid in the forest where no one could see them. "Okay....I know I lost track of time...but....everything was so....amazing," Piggy said. "And Prince Kermit.....I got to dance with Prince Kermit....and we almost kissed!" She then looked down at her feet and noticed that one of her glass slippers were missing. "And....I lost my glass slipper." she said.

Rizzo, one of Janice's pet rats that was changed into a horse, then came up to Piggy and said "Hey. I think you're forgetting something else." "What, you disgusting rodent?" Piggy asked. "Janice," Rizzo responded. Piggy's eyes were wide open as she forgot all about her only friend. "JANICE!?!!?! Oh no! How could I forget moi's best friend!?!?!?" Piggy cried. "Ohhh.....I only hope she's okay."

"So this is the lovely maiden that you've chosen for a wife?" King Teeth asked Prince Floyd. "Yes, sir," Prince Floyd replied. "Her name is Janice." "Well it's such an honor to be meeting the future princess of the Hard Rock Kingdom," King Teeth said politely. "Like, it's such an honor to meet you too, your highness," Janice said as she curtsied. "Why is she in rags?" Zoot asked. "Because...." Prince Floyd started. "There's something I kinda learned tonight. That you don't just find any old maiden and call her your wife. You have to analyze, or whatever it's called. There's plenty of fish in the sea, and not just the rich snobby fishes. You gotta look at the personality and the beauty of the poor but beautiful poor fishes, too.....and that's how Janice stumbled into my life. Just like a fish....no...scratch that...a mermaid!" "MERMAID! MERMAID! MERMAID!" Animal said in excitement. "Mermaid nice and pretty. She make my owner happy." King Teeth then looked over at Prince Floyd then back at Animal. "Well...if Floyd here is happy, then I am, too," King Teeth replied. "Oh like thank you, your highness!" Janice said in excitement.

Just before they could celebrate the happiness of Prince Floyd and Janice, Prince Kermit sadly walked in, holding only Piggy's glass slipper. "Hey, why so glum, Princey poo?" Fozzie asked. "It's just....the girl I found left me....." Prince Kermit said sadly. Everyone gasped. "I found my true love...but she only left me her glass slipper..." Janice's head only thought of the one person who could fit that glass slipper. That one person.........was Piggy.
-----------------------------------------End of Chapter 6------------------------------
Have one Cinderella leave, the other stays.....and you guys were expecting both of them to leave......:laugh:
Wow! That different twist I ever heard was amzing than any other fairy tale I ever read. More plz!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Could you do a Sleeping Beauty story? But with me as Rose....er....sleeping beauty and Zoot as the Prince?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Could you do a Sleeping Beauty story? But with me as Rose....er....sleeping beauty and Zoot as the Prince?
I agree with Leah, MissMusical12! I would love to read a Muppet twist of Sleeping Beauty with Leah as Sleeping Beauty I mean Aurora and Zoot as the Prince. Well, it's up to you.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
As much as a huge Zoot fan you are (judging by your username :cool: ), I'm not very good with requests, personally. I usually like writing under my own free will. I appreciate any ideas, but I just don't really do requests. Sorry. :frown:

But the Sleeping Beauty idea isn't too bad....I'll consider it in the future, though. :smile:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Yup! This chapter is another song chapter!!! YAY! SONG CHAPTERS!!!
Chapter 7:More Than A Dream
A day or so after the ball, Piggy was still alone in her ugly home, still worrying about Janice missing more than marrying Prince Kermit. She had bad thoughts like "Maybe the guards put her in jail" or "Maybe she got lost on the way home" or even as ridiculous as "Maybe those annoying pet rats made her their queen." Piggy now had to do not only her chores, but also Janice's chores, which made it ten times worse. Her only way to solve this problem now, she thought, was to find Fairy God Walter.

"Yoo-hoo!! Fairy God Walter!!!" Piggy yelled. "Where are you?? I need you!!!" Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Fairy God Walter appeared once more right before Piggy. "I got your call right away, Piggy," Fairy God Walter said. "I'm kinda doing an internship with the Tooth Fairy right now, but I'm more than welcome to help you out at any time." "Oh, it's horrible!" Piggy said. "Janice is missing, and I haven't seen her since the ball! Oh what am I going to do?" "Well, I brought along a handy crystal ball, so I could probably track down where Janice is," Fairy God Walter replied. He then got out the crystal ball and placed it on the table. Fairy God Walter then said these magic words "Oh great crystal ball with all your might, show me where Janice is in this day's light."

The crystal ball replied back by showing that Janice is at Prince Kermit's castle. She and a few other maidens are watching Prince Floyd and Zoot sword fight. Janice was staring dreamily towards Prince Floyd. When Prince Floyd got the opportunity to, he winked at her. Janice blushed and then blew a kiss to him, in which Prince Floyd caught. After he and Zoot finished their sword fight, Prince Floyd then rushed right to Janice and asked "Hey, Janice, you wanna go for a horseback ride later with me and Animal?" "Fer sure! I'd love to!" Janice said happily. "I love it when you say that," Prince Floyd said, somewhat flirtatiously, and then kissed Janice on the forehead.

"No....no..." Piggy said in sadness. "It....it can't be...." "What's the matter?" Fairy God Walter asked.

Piggy then began to sing:
I've always dreamed
That my life could be
Like a fairy tale
A perfect fantasy
Every day a new adventure
On some undiscovered shore
Was it nothing more
Than a dream?

Then one magic night
With a single dance
I found more that just
A storybook romance
And for once my life was perfect
As we glided 'cross the floor
And it was so much more
So much more that a dream

I could say it never happened
Just a dream from the start
But then I'd live my life
With a broken heart

"Oh Piggy..." Fairy God Walter said in concern. "I understand....." "THAT LITTLE BETRAYER FRIEND GOT HER HAPPY ENDING BEFORE MOI DID!!!!" Piggy yelled. "WHY I'VE NEVER......." "Piggy," Fairy God Walter said. "You should be happy for Janice. You should be happy she's not marrying Prince Kermit........" "What?" Piggy asked. "You should be happy for....."Fairy God Walter started. "No, the second thing..." Piggy interrupted. "You should be happy she's not marrying Prince Kermit?" Fairy God Walter said. "Yes....yes..That's the answer!" Piggy said in happiness. She then raced right out of the house, followed by Fairy God Walter and said "All I have to do is convince to Prince Kermit that I'm the girl he danced with at the ball. I have to prove I'm the one with the slipper. And most of all, I have to prove that I love him!"

Piggy then sang:
'Cause in a prince's arms I found
A love I can't deny
If there's any chance to set things right
I've simply got to try!

So I'll trust my heart
What else can I do?
I can't live in dreams
If my dreams are to come true!
There's a better life that's waiting
Past the mountains I must climb
I will take a chance on love
To get my once upon a time!

Piggy then stopped and stared at Prince Kermit's castle, in the far away distance. She soon sang:
Oh, I want so much more
So much more
Than a dream!
-------------------------------End of Chapter 7---------------------------
Sometimes, I love writing song fics/ chapter. This probably one of my best. The song Piggy sings is called "More Than A Dream" from Cinderella III: A Twist In Time. (Yes, the third movie of the three Disney Cinderella movies)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yup! This chapter is another song chapter!!! YAY! SONG CHAPTERS!!!
Chapter 7:More Than A Dream
A day or so after the ball, Piggy was still alone in her ugly home, still worrying about Janice missing more than marrying Prince Kermit. She had bad thoughts like "Maybe the guards put her in jail" or "Maybe she got lost on the way home" or even as ridiculous as "Maybe those annoying pet rats made her their queen." Piggy now had to do not only her chores, but also Janice's chores, which made it ten times worse. Her only way to solve this problem now, she thought, was to find Fairy God Walter.

"Yoo-hoo!! Fairy God Walter!!!" Piggy yelled. "Where are you?? I need you!!!" Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Fairy God Walter appeared once more right before Piggy. "I got your call right away, Piggy," Fairy God Walter said. "I'm kinda doing an internship with the Tooth Fairy right now, but I'm more than welcome to help you out at any time." "Oh, it's horrible!" Piggy said. "Janice is missing, and I haven't seen her since the ball! Oh what am I going to do?" "Well, I brought along a handy crystal ball, so I could probably track down where Janice is," Fairy God Walter replied. He then got out the crystal ball and placed it on the table. Fairy God Walter then said these magic words "Oh great crystal ball with all your might, show me where Janice is in this day's light."

The crystal ball replied back by showing that Janice is at Prince Kermit's castle. She and a few other maidens are watching Prince Floyd and Zoot sword fight. Janice was staring dreamily towards Prince Floyd. When Prince Floyd got the opportunity to, he winked at her. Janice blushed and then blew a kiss to him, in which Prince Floyd caught. After he and Zoot finished their sword fight, Prince Floyd then rushed right to Janice and asked "Hey, Janice, you wanna go for a horseback ride later with me and Animal?" "Fer sure! I'd love to!" Janice said happily. "I love it when you say that," Prince Floyd said, somewhat flirtatiously, and then kissed Janice on the forehead.

"No....no..." Piggy said in sadness. "It....it can't be...." "What's the matter?" Fairy God Walter asked.

Piggy then began to sing:
I've always dreamed
That my life could be
Like a fairy tale
A perfect fantasy
Every day a new adventure
On some undiscovered shore
Was it nothing more
Than a dream?

Then one magic night
With a single dance
I found more that just
A storybook romance
And for once my life was perfect
As we glided 'cross the floor
And it was so much more
So much more that a dream

I could say it never happened
Just a dream from the start
But then I'd live my life
With a broken heart

"Oh Piggy..." Fairy God Walter said in concern. "I understand....." "THAT LITTLE BETRAYER FRIEND GOT HER HAPPY ENDING BEFORE MOI DID!!!!" Piggy yelled. "WHY I'VE NEVER......." "Piggy," Fairy God Walter said. "You should be happy for Janice. You should be happy she's not marrying Prince Kermit........" "What?" Piggy asked. "You should be happy for....."Fairy God Walter started. "No, the second thing..." Piggy interrupted. "You should be happy she's not marrying Prince Kermit?" Fairy God Walter said. "Yes....yes..That's the answer!" Piggy said in happiness. She then raced right out of the house, followed by Fairy God Walter and said "All I have to do is convince to Prince Kermit that I'm the girl he danced with at the ball. I have to prove I'm the one with the slipper. And most of all, I have to prove that I love him!"

Piggy then sang:
'Cause in a prince's arms I found
A love I can't deny
If there's any chance to set things right
I've simply got to try!

So I'll trust my heart
What else can I do?
I can't live in dreams
If my dreams are to come true!
There's a better life that's waiting
Past the mountains I must climb
I will take a chance on love
To get my once upon a time!

Piggy then stopped and stared at Prince Kermit's castle, in the far away distance. She soon sang:
Oh, I want so much more
So much more
Than a dream!
-------------------------------End of Chapter 7---------------------------
Sometimes, I love writing song fics/ chapter. This probably one of my best. The song Piggy sings is called "More Than A Dream" from Cinderella III: A Twist In Time. (Yes, the third movie of the three Disney Cinderella movies)

All right! You go get your Frog..I mean Kermit. Go Piggy! More plz!