The Muppet Christmas Carol coming to Blu-ray November 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
I figured you would, but I just thought I'd say that just in case you did find some offense to it...you never know how people will take things online...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I figured you would, but I just thought I'd say that just in case you did find some offense to it...you never know how people will take things online...
Haha no way! I knew you were kidding! And even if I did think it was offensive it's obvious I moved on and ignored it. LOL! But come on it's a movie I ain't gonna get all defensive over that. :smile: And besides as long as you love it you shouldn't really care what I think or anyone else thinks for that matter anyways.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
If you don't like what I wrote you have the right to ignore. And I said in the first place no offense if you like the movie because it was my personal take. I'm not biting your head off cause you love the film. If YOU were offended I said the movie was crap I will extend my apologies to you but I don't regret what I said.

And with that I am moving on from this because it's already derailing the thread.
Last post: I'm sorry. Your opinion didn't offend me. Normally opinions don't bother me, but I've got writer's block and it's ticking me off. I came on here looking for something to gripe about. I wish I hadn't posted in the first place. I hope you can forgive me for acting like a jerk. :embarrassed:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Last post: I'm sorry. Your opinion didn't offend me. Normally opinions don't bother me, but I've got writer's block and it's ticking me off. I came on here looking for something to gripe about. I wish I hadn't posted in the first place. I hope you can forgive me for acting like a jerk. :embarrassed:
Umm...wow there is so much I wanna say to you about that but I will refrain from anymore arguments on here. I will say this if that was your reason for griping at me then that's really sad. I will accept your apology however in the future I suggest you find ways to take your frustrations out in other ways. And just remember once words are spoken they can't be taken back.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Now to get this thread BACK on subject I am liking their doing another intermission with this like in the last Muppets blu-ray. Im picturing snow and lots of chaos that the muppets are always good at. Lol!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Umm...wow there is so much I wanna say to you about that but I will refrain from anymore arguments on here. I will say this if that was your reason for griping at me then that's really sad. I will accept your apology however in the future I suggest you find ways to take your frustrations out in other ways. And just remember once words are spoken they can't be taken back.
Thank you.

I wouldn't argue, I'd deserve it. I'm not normally like that. It was sad and uncalled for and I couldn't be more ashamed at letting my stress and fustrations overpower my better judgement.

And, with that, I throw Jerky-me out the window and into a garbage can.
Now to get this thread BACK on subject I am liking their doing another intermission with this like in the last Muppets blu-ray. Im picturing snow and lots of chaos that the muppets are always good at. Lol!
I wonder if they're planning on doing Intermissions for all the Muppet Blu-rays they release, or even some for non-Muppet Blu-rays.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about here, as I don't have a Blu-Ray player to play a Muppet Blu-Ray...could you please explain?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about here, as I don't have a Blu-Ray player to play a Muppet Blu-Ray...could you please explain?
Disney Intermission is the most entertaining of the extras and one of the best Blu-ray bonus feature ideas to come around. Upon pausing the movie, rather than a freeze frame, viewers are presented with the famous Muppet Theater red curtains which offer a gateway to new Muppetational entertainment. A series of quick gags unfolds on the screen, different with each pausing of the film. From a dance routine featuring all the film’s main stars (Jason Segel included) to one-liners, the Muppets now do their best to entertain both while the movie is running and when it isn’t. Between new gags, the release’s other bonus features are also shown from behind the curtain, often with new Intermission-only twists.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thank you.

I wouldn't argue, I'd deserve it. I'm not normally like that. It was sad and uncalled for and I couldn't be more ashamed at letting my stress and fustrations overpower my better judgement.

And, with that, I throw Jerky-me out the window and into a garbage can.
Don't worry about it, it's all forgotten.

I wonder if they're planning on doing Intermissions for all the Muppet Blu-rays they release, or even some for non-Muppet Blu-rays.
I don't know I personally think it'd be great. I actually enjoyed the intermission more then actually watching the film.

Hubert

Reaction score
I see...it sounds pretty great. You're starting to encourage me to get a Blu-Ray player...

Status
Not open for further replies.