Dear Muppet Fanfiction Authors...

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
This series is AWESOME

Why thank you very much, Ozy! I'm glad you have such great taste! :wink:

I cheered out loud when I read the beginning, because I was going through the disccussion earlier about what you should write next, and I was going to suggests you do a letter with Bunsen and Beaker discussing all the slash fanfiction written about them, AND THEN YOU ALREADY DID IT. :big_grin:

Well, you know what they say! Great minds think alike! I'm actually shocked at myself that I didn't think of it when I first started writing this series! :concern:

The first theory made me laugh, although I did have to wonder about the explicit ending to the theory...until I realized what Bunsen was ranting about so much at the end of the letter. XD
It all come full circle!

The second theory really summarizes most Mary-Sue fanfics, although I have read some that are good, where the OCs are not Mary Sues but well thought out, realistic characters. :smile: Had to laugh at Bunsen's comment at the end, made me wonder if maybe he used to write some fanfiction back in the day.
Oh, I'm not saying that all OCs are Mary Sues! I agree with you that there are plenty out there that are very good. I'm just looking at the whole thing from a general point of view. And for the sake of this thread, none of the Muppets know what fanfiction is until they read ones about them, hence these letters.

I hope that makes sense.

*stands up, applauds, promptly rolls on the floor laughing*
Mission accomplished!

I'm not going to judge those who like Bunsen and Beaker slash, but I'm really not fond of it myself, so this made me grin. I'm kind of tired of looking for good fics on ff.net with these two in them where they aren't shipped together. This place is pretty good for having Bunsen and Beaker actually doing science together though, I must say.
I don't ship them either, but I'm not going to judge anyone who does. If they like 'em like that, good for them.

Besides, ff.net doesn't seem to have many good Mupppet fics. All the good ones seem to be here! :smile:

The last line just seals the deal for me. XD Oh Bunsen, never underestimate the power of the Internet to misuse Miranda rights. "Anything you say can or will be used against you..." :smile:

Here, here! I can say that has happened to me on more than one occasion! :embarrassed:

The “hauntingly attractive” quote is probably the most popular reason why some people think they're a couple, despite Beaker's obvious shock following the comment! XD