SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

bandit

Reaction score
I need to check out this album!
Ugh! Gymnastics is nerve racking. It makes me too tense to watch. ~_~ Archery was cool though. Japan got the bronze and they deserved it. I loved how cheerful they were when the tension broke. I swear Kanie looks like Velma. o.o

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm watching some gymnastics right now...even though I'm bored out of my mind watching it...gymnastics never kept my interest... :stick_out_tongue: (hence the reason I'm posting here and doing a million other things)

bandit

Reaction score
^_^ Change the channel, ya dope! ....Says the girl who is yelling at the TV because of gymnastics. I'm telling you, I just can't enjoy it. Mostly, I feel really awful for the girls who put their entire lives into this and sink or swim in under 5 minutes.

Hubert

Reaction score
Change the channel? I'm way too lazy for that...

bandit

Reaction score
LOL Well, your suffering is over by now. Man...I hate that I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm going to be longing for Olympic coverage. I'm going to have to look for live feed on websites. lol
DVR for everything else.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Mr. Bean segment of the opening ceremony was the only thing worth watching.

And brother, was it worth watching! I was afraid they'd gloss over Britain's greatest achievement to mankind, it's AMAZING comedy programming.

bandit

Reaction score
I disagree. I know a lot of people were either iffy or unimpressed with the historical bits but that was what I enjoyed the most. I keep hearing the critique that it was 'too English' but I don't know about that. I'll grant you it was a little disjointed but the rings and the lighting of the cauldron won it over for me.

Well, that and that Edina and Patsy were involved in any part of this is really amazing. Bean was pretty funny, admittedly. I tend to prefer Rowan as Black Adder but he still made me giggle a bit.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm surprised I understand most of the historical parts. Maybe the international history they taught in school is useful after all.