Video: Muppets appear at Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

dwmckim

Reaction score
I wouldn't lose hope yet. No one's said it WOULDN'T be seen in the us...there just hasn't been any specific announcements made of coverage airing yet. The Just for Laughs Festival is a huge event and it would be very surprising if it wasn't covered here this year.

You wanna lose hope over not seeing nifty new Muppet stuff? We have Disney's refusal to put adequate bonus features on its non-bluray dvds to get upset about. But chances still remain good that we'll see Muppets at Just for Laughs on our screens somewhere soon.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe if people are that upset with Disney over bonus features being ONLY on the blu-ray's maybe they should actually voice their concerns directly. I'm just saying.

Even if they don't show it on tv in the US clips will be popping up on YouTube I'm sure.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
After what I've read I get the feeling that only the main characters (plus Beauregard and Lew Zealand) appeared in this. Considering this was an honorary Muppet Show it's a shame they didn't include more obscure characters. Thog should have been there with Sweetums.

Was Pepe in this at all?
EDIT: I just now remember seeing a photo of Pepe there.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I think I am crying! You could actually MEET ALL OF THE MUPPETS?!?!?!?!?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe I should've put a warning. If you weren't able to attend don't read. Lol!