Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wow. You actually did it. Well, its in my bookmarks right under the site with pictures of Johnny :stick_out_tongue: What episode was the the one where he is wearing the jacket from? I don't recognize it...

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow. You actually did it. Well, its in my bookmarks right under the site with pictures of Johnny :stick_out_tongue: What episode was the the one where he is wearing the jacket from? I don't recognize it...
What? You thought I was all talk and no action?

The one with the jacket is from Arthur Makes Waves. It's actually sort of a fantasy type thing...where they are showcasing that from the beginning of time the Tough Customers and 3rd Graders have never gotten along. They show them in a caveman scene (the caveman Slink is cool, but I couldn't get a good shot of it), a western scene (hence the cowboy Slink picture), and a future scene (the jacket scene).

And I'm also having a special. When you eventually go to use one, if any of those pictures aren't the right size/shape, I'll be happy to reshoot it so it does fit the avatar box properly.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Huh...not sure if I've seen that one. And I think I can manage making them fit, myself. WOO for Microsoft's attempt at making their own version of photoshop!

Hubert

Reaction score
And that page will be continually updated until I get every shot of Slink that you can possibly get.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Since you actually went through the trouble of finding pictures of Slink, I felt like I had to use one. But Johnny isn't going away that easily :wink:

I think I'll alternate between the two :stick_out_tongue: