Fanfic: Survival Of The Muppets

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Alright, I been having an idea like this in my mind for a while now. This fanfiction will (probably) be written in script form, if it's alright......is it? (I'm honestly still confused on when to write in script form and when not. :confused: ) This fanfiction spoofs reality TV shows such as Survivor and Total Drama Island.

Plot: Take 15 of your favorite Muppets (plus one OC), place them in a run down and disgusting camp ground in the middle of the forest, and you've got the start of the most exciting new reality show fanfiction to hit Muppet Central! There will be action! There will be adventure! There will be drama! There will be romance! And there will be.....explosions! But there can only be one winner, whose grand prize is 1....million....dollars and the title of "The Best Muppet Survivalist Ever." And it's all up to you readers, after each day, to vote who will be sent home next. Who will win? Who will crumble under pressure? Find out on "Survival........Of The Muppets!"

(I'll probably post the first day (chapter) either tonight or tomorrow. I'm not telling anyone who the contestants are, but I'll tell you it's 9 boys and 7 girls (I know it's not even, but deal with it).

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS! They are property to Jim Henson, The Muppets Studios and The Walt Disney Company!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
This sounds really cool post the first chapter soon PLEASE!!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Alright, first of all, please don't kill me if I'm writing this in script form. :embarrassed: If I need to next time, I'll write it in regular form.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 1
On the docks of Camp Creatorous, near the lake, the cameras are rolling on host Missy, whom has light brown hair in a ponytail and is wearing a light blue dress shirt, jeans, and blue sandals.

Missy: -to the cameraman- Are we rolling? -the cameraman nods- Good. -to the camera- Ahem. Hello, Muppet Central! I'm your host, Missy, and we're here live at dreary old Camp Creatorous, somewhere about 90 miles away from that other terrible camp in Canada, to kick off the first episode of the hit new reality show, Survival.....Of......The Muppets! -Missy looks around for something- What? No echo effect? Okay. Anyways, here's the scoop. 15 contestants, whom are all Muppets, will be competing on this island for the title of "The Best Muppet Survivalist....EVER" and a whopping one million dollars to go with it. But it won't be easy. I didn't go to hosting school for nothing, you know. They'll have to survive no WiFi service, awful food made by our local chef (And it's not the Swedish Chef, either), disgusting communal bathrooms, cameras at every spot of the campsite, and worst of all......each other. And each episode, one Muppet, voted by you lucky readers, will be sent home on The Boat of Losers. Until there remains only one. Now, without further ado, let's meet our victu........I mean contestants. Now let me tell you all something. If these guys seem to act a little crazy, it's because I told them they were going to be competing at a five star hotel.

The boat rolls in and first out comes Kermit :smile:.

Missy: And look who our first contestant is. The main frog himself, Kermit.

Kermit: Hello Missy. It's absolutely great to be here. -Kermit looks around- I think you might have made a mistake.

Missy: How?

Kermit: Well, you said we were supposed to be staying at a five star hotel, but I don't see one anywhere.

Missy: Well....I lied. Too bad. I'm not a very honest host at all, unlike you. But we have a swamp.

Kermit: That's fine by me.

The next person out of the boat is Fozzie. :embarrassed:

Fozzie: Hey hey hey, Missy! It's wonderful to be here!

Missy: Hey, look it is, Mr. Funny Bear, Fozzie! Boy are you in good spirits.

Fozzie: -takes a good look at the campsite- I think my good spirits just went back to the grave. Ah! Wocka Wocka! -sees Kermit- Oh hi, Kermit! I didn't know you were doing this show.

Kermit: Hello, Fozzie. At least there's someone I'm going to know here.

Missy: -to the camera- Oh Kermit does not know what's coming up here yet. Hehehehe.

Gonzo comes flying in by water ski, but crashes into the dock and falls into the lake.:concern:

Missy: Gonzo! Are you alright, man?

Gonzo: -popping up from the water and gets onto the dock- Missy, I'm not a man.

Missy: Then what are you?

Gonzo: I don't know. I don't even know what I am now. Nobody knows.

Missy: Okay then.

Voice: WHAT IS THIS TERRIBLE, AWFUL PLACE!?!?!

The voice comes from Miss Piggy :mad: , whom is storming off the boat onto the dock.

Missy: Ladies and gentlemen, the queen of fabulous, Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy: Oh forget your sarcasm, hosty. Moi is only here just to win.......

Miss Piggy then all of a sudden stops and sees Kermit in the distance.

Miss Piggy: Kermie? Is that you?

Kermit: -gulp- Hi Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy: KERMIE!!!!!!!! -rushes up to and tackles Kermit, then kissing him all over- Oh Kermie, I missed you so much!!!

Gonzo: Wow, this season hasn't even started yet and already love is blooming.

Miss Piggy: Oh shut up, chicken boy.

The next two off the boat are Floyd :sing: and Animal :halo:. Animal is dragging Floyd off in rush.

Animal: RESORT! RESORT! -stops and looks around- This isn't resort.....

Missy: -scared of Animal- No....this is....Camp Creatorous. Welcome uhhh....-checks her list- -in a hushed, angry tone- Floyd, what happened to Zoot?

Floyd: He chickened out last minute. Didn't wanna leave his saxophone behind. Animal decided to take over for him.

Animal: Host pretty! -smells Missy- Smell like cherries.

Missy: Don't smell me, you freak.

Floyd: Oh don't worry about Animal. He doesn't bite, much. He's just a regular Cassanova.

Animal: WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN! WOMAN!

Missy: Ahahahaha. Get him away from me.

Floyd: C'mon Animal, let's go.

The next two off the boat are Scooter :wink: and Skeeter. They are arguing over who's going first to play pool in the lounge.

Scooter: No, I called firsties!

Skeeter: No, I called firsties! -realizes they're not at the resort- Wait a minute! This isn't a five star resort! Excuse me, lady, where are we?

Missy: First of all, my name is Missy, not Lady, Skeeter. Second of all this is Camp Creatorous. Your home until this competition show is over. Unless you're willing to swim home to your mommas.

Scooter: Oh, we have the same mother. It won't be that bad if one of us get lost.

Skeeter: You said it, brother. We stick together, even if we fight.

Fozzie: Wait...which is which twin?

Kermit: Good grief.

The next off the boat is Camilla :cluck:, whom immediately notices Gonzo.

Camilla: Bawk Bawk! (Translation: Gonzo!!!)

Gonzo: Camilla? My darling? YOU'VE COME!

Camilla and Gonzo share a romantic moment running to each other.

Missy: The weirdo has a girlfriend? -laughs-

Miss Piggy: Moi can hardly believe that herself.

Gonzo: Hey! I happen to love Camilla. Love comes from anyone. Life has allowed you to love whoever you want. It's how we are.

Floyd: That's the deepest thing I've ever heard Gonzo say.

Gonzo: Thank you, Floyd.

Voice: Uhhh. Escuse me?

Missy looks down and sees Pepe :rolleyes:

Missy: Uhhh....our next contestant, is Pepe.

Pepe: Uhh is Pepe, The King Prawn, okay? I like my name shouted out the best way. Now where's the hot tub?

Missy: There's no hot tub.

Pepe: Okay then where's the pool?

Missy: We have a lake.

Pepe: Buffet?

Missy: None.

Pepe: Spa?

Missy: Nope.

Pepe: HOTEL ROOM?

Missy: Nien.

Pepe: Oh my gosh....this cannot be happening....We........WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE!!! AHHHHHHH!

Scooter: Pepe, this isn't The Twilight Zone. This is where we are staying.

Pepe: Oh.........AHHHHHHHHHH!

Floyd: -laughs- Shrimpy here thought he was in The Twilight Zone.

Animal: TWILIGHT ZONE!

The next person off the boat is Janice :flirt:

Janice: Oh wow, like hi Missy. It's like rully awesome to be here.

Missy: Uhhh hi, Janice. Nice to see you too.

Janice: Is this like a summer camp? Wow, I haven't been to summer camp in like ferever.

Skeeter: Welcome to the club.

Janice: -notices Floyd- Floyd, honey? Is that you? Where's Zoot?

Floyd: Zoot flew the coup. Animal is taking his place, babe.

Missy: Okay, does everyone on this show already have someone their dating?

Pepe: No, but hey, I just met you and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe.

Missy: I hate that song with a passion. And so I hate your pick up line too, baby.

Voice: Hey don't pick on my friend like that.

Missy looks down and sees Rizzo. :shifty:

Missy: What's with all the small fries on this show?

Rizzo: Small fries? I hope they're from McDonalds.

Janice: Yeah, I could rully use some McDonalds fries right now.

Gonzo: Ooooh! Can Camilla and I share a McFlurry?

Kermit: Ummm. Guys, there's no McDonalds on this campsite.

All but Kermit and Missy: WHAT!?!?!?!?!

Miss Piggy: But Kermie, you can think of something. We can build our own McDonalds.

Fozzie: Yeah. And we can call it McMuppets. Wocka wocka!

Missy: Guys! C'mon, McDonalds? What are you all, four?

Floyd: I didn't look groovy at all as a four year old.

Pepe: Maybe that's why they didn't make you a Muppet Baby.

Floyd: Well you weren't one, either. You've got no say in this, shrimp.

Pepe: Prawn.

Floyd: Whatever.

The next one off the boat is Annie Sue, whom is looking around.

Annie Sue: Hi, Missy! It's great to be here!

Missy: Hey, it's Annie Sue. Love your outfit. -to camera- Not really.

Miss Piggy: OH NO! Not her!

Annie Sue: Oh hello Miss Piggy! I can't believe you're here too.

Pepe: Geesh, and I thought having one pig on this island was going to be bad.

Annie Sue: Do you wanna see my karate?

Miss Piggy: No.

Annie Sue: Okay, maybe later.

The next person off the boat is Sam Eagle :attitude: , whom is not looking impressed at all about the island.

Missy: Hey Sam!

Sam: This place is disgusting and revolting. It should be shut down immediately by the U.S government.

Skeeter: Sam, this is Canada.

Sam: CANADA! I've been tricked! You wretched witch!

Missy: Hey, it's not my fault. Blame the teachers down at the school of wiseguy hosts like me.

Sam: Hmmmm. I'm watching you. I'm an eagle. I can do that.

Missy: Okay. That just about wraps up.......

Voice: Wait! You forgot about me!

The last person rushing off the boat is Sandy (OC). Sandy has blonde hair with a pink streak and is wearing a pink tank top, jean shorts, and pink sneakers.

Missy: Oh! How could I forget the original character. My bad! Everyone, this is Sandy!

Sandy: Hi everyone! It's so great to finally meet....some of The Muppets.

Rizzo: Look at thee, you're Sandra Dee.

Sandy: Oh everyone says that to me. That's because most of them are Grease fans.

Floyd: So you won't go to bed until you're legally wed?

Pepe: She can't. She's Sandra Dee.

All of the boys, except Kermit, laugh at her.

Kermit: Guys! Don't laugh at her. She's just like us. A living organism that breathes and walks.

Miss Piggy: My Kermie is right. You boys shouldn't be laughing at poor Sandra.

Rizzo: Why not?

Miss Piggy: If you do, I'll be more than welcome to make sure you guys get voted off first. And more.

Floyd, Rizzo, and Pepe: -gulp-

Miss Piggy: That's what I thought.

Sandy: Wow, thanks Miss Piggy.

Miss Piggy: Oh Sandra. If you need anything from moi, do let me know.

Sandy: Will do.

Missy: Okay okay people....errr....Muppets. It's time to separate you all into two teams.

Skeeter: Teams?

Janice: Like no one told us anything about teams. Is this going to be boys vs. girls?

Annie Sue: How can there by Boys Vs Girls....when there's only 6 girls here?

Missy: Exactly, Annie Sue. Organization of teams....something I failed at hosting school. Alright. When I call your name, go and stand by that tree. Miss Piggy, Janice, Annie Sue, Gonzo, Floyd.....

Floyd: YES!!!

Fozzie: Yes, what?

Floyd: Janice and I are on the same team.

Pepe: That's predictable, considering you two are the most underrated couple in our universe.

Janice: Like, Pepe's got a point, hon.

Missy: May I continue? Okay....Scooter, Rizzo, and Sam. From now on, you guys will be known as "Team Squiggly Line."

Scooter: Team Squiggly Line?

Rizzo: Can't you think of anything more original than Team Squiggly Line?

Missy: I also failed creativity in wiseguy hosting school. The rest of you: Kermit, Fozzie, Animal, Skeeter, Camilla, Pepe, and Sandy, you guys will be known as "Team.......Power Circle"

Fozzie: Alright! Our team has power! Take that, Squiggly Line!

Miss Piggy: -hugging Kermit tight- Kermie! This bad host has separated our love! Oh! Oh! I cannot go on! Oh! Oh!

Kermit: It's alright, Piggy. It's only a game.

Miss Piggy: A game of love. We shall be star crossed lovers.....like Romeo and Juliet!

Kermit: Piggy, it's only a game. It's not like we're all going to die.

Camilla: Bawk bawk bawk bawk bgawk. (But just look at this place, Kermit. Someone could die here.)

Sam: Die? This place must be under quarantine immediately. I shall call the Ame......Canadian Health Institute.

Camilla: Bawk? (What?)

Missy: You can rant and rant all you want, eagle. If you, or any other contestant, would like to rant, you are more than welcome to use the outhouse. That is where you guys can reveal your confessions. Think of it as the confessional. And for you readers, # means confessional.

###############################
Floyd: Okay.......so far this stinks. Literally.

Fozzie: -turned the other way- Hey where is the camera? Missy said there's a camera in here somewhere.

Animal: -drinking out of the toilet- Toilet water good!

Miss Piggy: I hate this place. I hate the host. And I especially hate that my dear sweet Kermie is on the other team. And this confessional. Really? An outhouse? What does she think I am? A Pig? I think not.
#################################

Missy: Well, while out contestants are getting adjusted to the camp.....

Skeeter: -offscreen- Hey I found a spider!

Sandy: -offscreen- EWWWW! I hate spiders! Get it away!

Missy: Anyways, it's time for you readers to vote who will be the first to go. And here's how to do it. All you have to do is leave a private message to MissMusical12 telling her which contestant you'd like to see go crying home on the Boat of Losers first. And the contestant with the most amount of votes will be the leaving the next episode. And stay tuned, readers, for the next episode of Survival......Of The Mupppets.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, how is so far? Should I continue?

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Thank you so much to all of you who like the series story so far. I just want remind everyone to make sure you let me know who you want voted off first (It can be any of the contestants. You can PM or comment, but I'd rather you guys PM, to make it a surprise)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ok....I'm done waiting. I only got a few votes, but, I really want to do the next episode, so yeah. Some parts in this episode are based off the Total Drama Island episode "Not So Happy Campers Part 2." So here we go!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 2
The camera shows Missy sitting on the dock.
Missy: Last time on "Survival of The Muppets," our 15 contestants have finally arrived at Camp Creatorous. And to recap who our contestants are: Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Floyd, -shutters- Animal, twins Scooter and Skeeter, Camilla, Pepe, Janice, Rizzo, Annie Sue, Sam, and original character Sandy. We have also separated them into their two respected teams, Team Squiggly Line and Team Power Circle. And today's the day folks. The first challenge and the first person going home on The Boat Of Losers! Who will it be? Find out on "Survival......Of....The Muppets!"

We are now at the dining hall, where the contestants are having breakfast on their respective sides for their teams. Team Power Circle on the left table and Team Squiggly Line on the right table.

With Team Squiggly Line
Sam: -picking at his good- UGH! This food is disgusting! It is not part of the balanced breakfast.

Annie Sue: What balanced breakfast?

Sam: Haven't you heard? It's the most important meal of the day.

Floyd: Yeah if you like eating slop like this for breakfast. -laughs and gives his food to Animal, whom is underneath the table-

Scooter: -looks underneath the table and sees Animal- Ummm....Floyd, I don't think Animal is supposed to be over here.

Floyd: If Miss Piggy can go and sit by Kermit, then I have the right to bring Animal over here.

Animal: -pops his head up from the table, breaking it- RIGHTS! RIGHTS!

Rizzo: Oh way to go, Animal. You broke the table. Oh well. You wanna go grab some grub from the garbage can?

Animal: GRUB! GRUB! GRUB! -goes off to the garbage can with Rizzo-

Janice: Like one of these days, if we're going to continue eating this stuff, you wanna like eat from the garbage can with Rizzo, Animal and I?

Floyd: The two things in this world that are better than this disgusting food: Swedish Chef's cooking and garbage. -laughs-

With Team Power Circle

Skeeter: I really wanna starve myself.

Camilla: Bgawk? Bawk Bgawk Bawk (But why? This food isn't that bad.)

Skeeter: Yeah, but you're a chicken, I'm a human. Big difference, Camilla.

Camilla: Bawk. (Oh.)

Skeeter: Hey do you want my food, Sandy?

Sandy: No thanks. I think I'll join you and starve. -gives her food to Camilla-

Missy then enters the dining hall.

Missy: Greetings, Muppets! Hope you guys are enjoying the food.

Fozzie: Missy, some of us are going on a food strike.

Missy: Why?

Fozzie: Because Gonzo, Animal, Rizzo, Floyd, Janice, and I are going to eat our food right from the garbage can.

Missy:Fine. Have it your way, Smokey the Bear. I thought you were supposed to protect our forests, not eat them.

Fozzie: Well we're not eating this Chef's food. It moves, too.

Missy: Which way?

Fozzie: The wrong way. Ahhh! Wocka Wocka!

Missy: Anyways, teams. Your first challenge is in one hour. -leaves-

Sandy: What do you think she's gonna make us do?

Pepe: Es only our first challenge. How bad can.....

Fozzie: NO PEPE! DON'T SAY IT! DON'T SAY IT!!!!

Pepe: What? How bad can it be?

One hour later, the contestants and Missy are on a 10,000 foot cliff over the giant lake.

Fozzie: I told you not to say it!

Kermit: Well I think it's too late now, Fozzie. Pepe said it, and looks like this challenge is going to be bad.

Missy: Ok. Your challenge is simple. Jump off this 10,000 foot cliff into that ring in the lake. That ring is the safe spot.

Janice: Like what happens if we don't make it into the safe spot?

Missy: You get eaten by sharks.

Everyone but Gonzo gasps.

Gonzo: Eaten by sharks! That's nothing! -jumps into the lake, into the ring, but still gets ripped to shreds by sharks-

Rizzo: Ha! Look at that! Gonzo's a shark magnet! Hahahaha.

Missy: On that note, the team that gets all or most of their players into the safe spot of the lake, wins NOT voting off their first person and.....a new hot tub!

The camera rolls on the hot tub, in which the contestants look at in amazement, then back to Missy and the contestants.

Pepe: I need that hot tub. I need that hot tub!

Missy: And since Gonzo was the first one actually brave enough to jump, it seems Team Squiggly Line will be jumping first.

Scooter:Okay....so who wants to go?

Silence

Miss Piggy: I'm sorry. There is NO WAY, you are making moi do this.

Janice: Like why not?

Miss Piggy: Ummm excuse moi, this is national television. Moi's hair will get wet if I do this.

Rizzo: Oh brother.

Annie Sue: If she's not doing it, I'm not doing it.

Floyd: Oh you're doing it!

Miss Piggy: Says who?

Floyd: Says me! I'm not loosing just because you didn't want your hair wet, you over obsessed drama queen!

Miss Piggy: BACK OFF, YOU OVERRATED HIPPY BEATLES FAN!!!!

All but Miss Piggy and Floyd: Ooooooooh!

Floyd: MALL SHOPPING, FROG OBSESSED, HIGH FASHIONED FATSO PIG FREAK!!!!!

All but Miss Piggy and Floyd: Ooooooooooooh!

Rizzo: He just called you fat, stupid, and a pig.

Miss Piggy: TAKE THIS! HIYAAAAAA! -karate chops Floyd really hard into the lake-

Floyd: -coming up from the water- Animal! Push her in!

Miss Piggy: What? -turns around sees Animal-

Animal: Bye, bye, Piggy. -pushes Miss Piggy into the lake-

Miss Piggy: -comes up from the lake- Floyd Pepper! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS!

Floyd: Now that wasn't so bad, was it? -laughs-

The rest of Team Squiggly Line jumps into the lake. Here's what they say as they fall.

Scooter: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Janice: Like Woah!

Rizzo: WEEEEEEEE!

Annie Sue: MOMMY!!!!

Sam: -no comment-

Back on top of the cliff.

Missy: Alright. It seems all of Team Squiggly Line has made it into the lake. Now let's see if Team Power Circle can do the same thing.

Sandy: Awesome. Alright, who's going first?

Everyone but Sandy backs away.

Sandy: Ugh. Do I have to?

Missy: If you don't, you're more than welcome to take the chicken exit and wear the dreaded chicken hat.

Gonzo: YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT A CHICKEN HAT!

Camilla: Bawk. (Ugh.)

Sandy: -takes a deep breath- Well, here goes nothing. -jumps into the lake-

Skeeter: Well? Is she still alive?

Sandy: -pops up from the water- This isn't so bad! C'mon, Kermit! You try!

Kermit: Well....I....

The rest of Team Power Circle: Kermit! Kermit! Kermit!

Kermit: Ok!

Kermit jumps into the lake, but as he reaches the lake, his "private parts" hit a floating chain in the water. And it hurts.

Kermit: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -sinks into the water-

Miss Piggy: KERMIE! -pulls Kermit out of the lake- Are you okay, my love? Speak to me!

Kermit: I....I....Uhhh.

Missy: I think he'll be okay.

Camilla: Bawk bawk bawk bgawk bgawk. Bawk bawk. (Excuse me, Missy. But I can't jump this.)

Missy: Why, Camilla?

Camilla: Bawk bawk bawk. (I have a medical condition.)

Missy: What condition?

Camilla: Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bgwak bawk. (A condition that prevents me from jumping off cliffs.)

Missy: It'll cost you one for the team, though.

Skeeter:Oh! Who cares! I'll go with you Camilla.

Missy: Finally! Someone wearing the chicken hat. -gives Skeeter the Chicken Hat to wear-

Floyd and Rizzo imitate chickens to insult Camilla and Skeeter.

Camilla: Bawk bgawk! (Oh shut up!) -takes to chicken exit with Skeeter-

Annie Sue: Those guys are so immature. Right, Miss Piggy?

Miss Piggy: Not now. Can't you see I'm tending to my Kermie?

Back on the cliff.

Missy: Anyone else willing to join Skeeter and Camilla on the chicken exit?

The remainder of Team Power Circle (Fozzie, Animal, and Pepe) shake their heads and proceed to jump off the cliff. Here's what they say.

Animal: COWABUNGA!!!!!!

Fozzie: YEAH! WHAT ANIMAL SAID!

Pepe: I'M LIKE A BIRD! I'M FALLING OUT OF THE SKY!

On the beach.

Missy: Okay. We have the results. Team Squiggly Line wins the challenge and the hot tub!

The members of Team Squiggly Line except Miss Piggy and Sam: WOO HOO! YEAH! WOO!

Sam: I am proud to have won this challenge as a true American.

Missy: We're in Canada.

####################
Floyd: Piggy's gotta look on the bright side of it all. We won the challenge and the hot tub. Even if I did nearly risk my life.

Miss Piggy: You know, if it wasn't for Floyd, we wouldn't have won. And if we didn't win....he would be the first one going home!

Gonzo: I still want that chicken hat.
#####################

Missy: Okay, Team Power Circle. Pick your favorite loser and I'll see you at the camp fire ceremony tonight.

Skeeter: Ehehehe. Sorry guys.

Animal: You no sorry! You make us lose!
#####################
Pepe: Skeeter es so going home. 'Cause she a chicken herself

Sandy: Animal freaks me out some times. I don't wanna deal with him for another day.

Kermit:.....Sorry Skeeter.

Camilla: Bawk bawk bawk bgawk bawk! (Animal should be the one out of here!)
#####################

At the campfire ceremony

Missy: Alright, Team Power Circle, our first team. Here's how these camp fire ceremonies work. You've all casted your votes on who you want going home tonight. When I call your name, you come up and get a marshmallow. That means you're safe. The person who doesn't get a marshmallow, is the one who's going home on THE BOAT OF LOSERS.

Pepe: Uhhh I don't want to go on the Boat of Losers. Es sounds scary.

At each time Missy calls the persons name, she gives them the marshmallow

Missy: The first person safe is......Kermit.

Kermit: Yes!

Missy: Fozzie.

Fozzie: YAY!

Missy: Sandy.

Sandy: -sigh of relief-

Missy: Pepe.

Pepe: Victory!

Missy: Camilla.

Camilla: Bgawk. (Thank you)

Missy: Animal. Skeeter. There's only one marshmallow left. One of you...are going home tonight. The last marshmallow goes to...........................................................................................................

Animal is sucking his thumb and Skeeter is crossing her fingers.

Missy:.............................................................................................................................................................Animal.

Animal: YEAH!!! ME SAFE! ME SAFE!! -eats the bag of marshmallows-

Skeeter: You guys picked Animal over me!!?!?!?

Pepe: Ehhh, you didn't jump. Ef course we had to vote you off.

Animal: GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BYE BYE!

Missy: Skeeter, The Boat of Losers awaits.

On the Dock of Whining Losers on the way to The Boat of Losers

Skeeter: My uncle J.P. Grosse happens to own The Muppet Theater, so if it really wasn't for him they wouldn't exist. So, really, I have no reason to leave. I was only being a good friend. But NOOOOOOOOOO. They had to be like insecure jerks and vote me off!

Back to Missy on the regular dock.

Missy: And with that, Skeeter is the first Muppet eliminated. Who's next to go crying to their momma....or in Skeeter's case her uncle? And will Floyd and Miss Piggy's rivalry continue? Readers, once again, cast your votes by PMing MissMusical12 (or commenting) to see who will be the next contestant voted of "Survival.........Of..........The Muppets!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How is it? PLEASE make sure you guys vote. I can't do the next episode without your votes. And by the way, the challenge idea and Floyd and Miss Piggy's argument are based from Total Drama Island.

galagr

Reaction score
Great story so far. I really like the way that you wrote what the characters said when they fell off the cliff. Please do more. Highlight below to see my vote.
--------------------->Camilla <--------------------------------------------------------