Q&A/Info: The Creature Calamity Club

Lola p

Reaction score
**UPDATE TIME***

Ok, We are curently recruiting for new Tenates.

If you would like to join, Send me, Sarge, Yuna, or Hubert a pm *Click on conversation, and add 1 of us*

We should get back to you within the half hour. If not, just pm another one of us and we should get back to you. :wink:

**Current ;list of people**

Sarge ~ Bat Demon with ghost powers.
Hubert ~ Werewolf with ghost powers.
Yuna~Witch
Vincent Liu ~ A vampire/ whatever hybrid.
Lola P ~ Vampire werewolf hybrid that can morph into a alicorn.
Miss Kermie~ a cyborg.
mostlikemokey~ An angel.
MuppetBoy09~ A griffon.
MoFrackle~ a Pheonix werewolf hybrid.
The Count~ The grim reaper.
Tutter_fan~ Human.

If you would like to join, like I said, just message me.

~The management team.

Hubert

Reaction score
Something else I also want to add: just because you are joining, you are not obligated to read the last 203 pages of the thread. We have one ongoing plotline that we are in a struggle with the scientists, and many minor struggles in there, but you do not have to know everything that has happened to join.

A reminder that we do play ourselves, only with special powers/abilities on account of us being a kind of creature, so all you need is some sort of creature/powers, and you're all set to join in.

Lola p

Reaction score
You can be a normal human though.

And also, Right now, we are starting a new quest thing, so this would be an awsome time for someone to join. :smile:

Lola p

Reaction score
I thought that mabye I can get a basic plot set up:

We live in a monster friendly apartment complex. The world just now learned about monsters exsistance. The main plot now focuses about us teaming with The Men in Black (not the alien kind) Monster division, to help bring evil monsters to justice.

Now, the main plot now is that we have recently discovered that the city that we live in was built on an anceint race that worshiped monsters as gods.

We learned that at least 3 of us (Me, Sarge, Yuna.) are "Gods". (I word it like that because we are still debating if we are really immortal super beings)

Now we have just Seen a vision that Says we must find at least 1 more monster with god like abilities.

**keep in mind that the gods that are discovered are:

The bat demon goddess
the witch goddess
The werewolf goddess**

So, basicly, that is what has been going on.

As always, anyone interested needs to send me a basic summary about what you are and your origins.

**You can also Send a application to Sarge, Yuna, Or Hubert)

~Lola p, One of the managers~

Lola p

Reaction score
Opening registration period again. This would be an awesome time to register.

And note: If you join, you need to post regularly. Not 24/7 like some of us do, but daily. I do NGO want to tell Someone ok, then never have them post.

Another note: you do not have to be a monster. You can be a Fraggle, skesis, etc.

So, I am officially opening the registration!

Happy application;

Lola P.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
And again, no one expects you to read all whatever number of pages we are up to.

I also realize that the speed we go at may seem really daunting. We can easily reach 20 pages a day sometimes. If you need to be caught up on what happened when you were gone, just ask. No one is going to bite your head off for asking what happened. Besides, sometimes its better to get a summary in one paragraph than sift through all those pages trying to follow what is going on.

I would suggest looking at the wiki to get some basic ideas of the continuous plot that is going on. I would also suggest looking at the pages for individual members to get details about them that will prevent confusion later.

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I'm interested. I would be a Reaper but it looks like The Count took that. So, I guess I'm a shape-shifter then. I can change into any form I want and disguise myslef as any person I want to be.

Vincent L

Reaction score
<joke>Thanks for adding more confusion to the thread.</joke>
(I'm a shapeshifter myself…)