A little Fanart

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Aww! Baby fraggles are pretty cute.
Ah, yes! Unlce Matt's little nephew looks so cute. BTW: I did see "Gobo's Discovery" and in the flashbacks, he was only wearing his tamboo or "tank top" as we silly creatures call it. I did know in the episode that he was born to be an explorer, but I was thinking like, "Wait a minute! Gobo tried to tell Uncle Matt that he wanted to be a juggler?" That is so silly (chuckles)! Boy I love it! Poor Gobo, though! I wonder of he really was born to be a true explorer of Fraggledom.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I guess clothes weren't a priority for Red until she got older, haha. :excited:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I guess clothes weren't a priority for Red until she got older, haha. :excited:

LOL! Yeah, it's kinda weird seeing her without the jumper.I guess it was a present later in her life.

Oh LittleMayhem! This is so beautiful! I didn't know you came up with a Fraggle OC. Aw they are so cute, but yeah I know their clothes didn't fit much until they got older. You did an amazing job!
Thanks! I have a soft spot for little kids wearing clothing that could easily be a blanket for them!

I kinda created Okki when I began watching Fraggle Rock, but currently she's more of a persona as opposed to an OC. Heck, she even roughly has the same colour scheme as my ponysona, Rouge. Maybe one day I'll give her a story, maybe not, who knows? For now, I enjoy drawing her.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Love it! Weird question, though. The blue marks by Janice's eyes, are those tears?

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
No. I think it was some make up thing some girls did in the seventies. I saw it on one picture and just added them in.