Muppets Bendables at TRU

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah they did a real good job on the body. They only had 3 left when I went so it's obvious their selling really well. Like I said for some reason at least in my area Muppet stuff seems to sell really well. Not that I'm complaning! Lol. There was only one Gonzo left and a little more Animals but not many. I am aiming to get back up there this Friday to see if they have the bean bags.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
My TRU did not have the posable muppets in stock, so I ordered them off of online and they should be in on Monday. I will post pics once received!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw those yesterday... Seriously. I LOVE how Pepe and Rizzo are all over the packaging yet there's NO Pepe or Rizzo plush to speak of.

But the Gonzo looks good, Animal looks better in turn around.

Yet, I was FAR more excited that the Regular Show stuff came in... and the fact that Jazzwares also has the Hanna Barbera license on top of AT and RS, and there was a great looking large Hong Kong Phooey action figure with a Spot pack in.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Regular Show toys were released? Finally! I heard about that a few months ago on their Facebook page!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Did they make a fozzie bendable? I only saw Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal on the TRU website so I bought one of each but was wondering if a posable fozzie will be released in the collection since they made a fozzie in the bean bag and plush versions by Just Play Products.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
No I don't believe they made a Fozzie bendable only the plush. :/

Hubert

Reaction score
No I don't believe they made a Fozzie bendable only the plush. :/
Wait...as shown by my above post, when I search TRU's website for them, they definitely had a Fozzie listed as one...

EDIT: Just checked again, and Animal is in place of where I had seen Fozzie before...I wonder if they might've goofed up on the listings originally...

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Gah! I am going to TRU tomorrow...MUPPET SHOPPING SPREE!!!