Unofficial Picture Thread!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Maybe one of your grandparents has brunette hair and you inherited it? My parents have also the same hair color as your parents but one of my brothers had red hair when he was young (now is more of an auburn) and one of my grandparents was a redhead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I am a brunette :stick_out_tongue:

Which is really weird considering my mom is blond and my dad has black hair
Well, both of my parents have dark hair, my dad has hazel eyes, and my mom has brown eyes... but me on the other hand, I have all four major hair colors (the hair on my head, arms, and legs is blonde; my facial hair is red; my body hair is brown... the rest is black), and I have green eyes.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My eyes are the most disgusting shade of brown/green hazel...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Brown/green hazel aren't exactly my favorite eye color anyway... of course then again, I know a lot of people think blue eyes are over-rated.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=115321685220316&set=a.109698399115978.19593.100002274543069&type=3

I was trying to upload a picture on my computer itself into the thread earlier but it wasn't working. :frown:

All that typing to link to a Facebook picture of me. How tiring. I hope you like seeing what I look like but isn't there an easier way to share pictures on here?:sigh:
You need to upload an image from your computer to a hosting site like photobucket or imageshack. Then click the thing that looks like a tree on the reply box and enter the DIRECT LINK for the picture

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To further help get this thread back on track, I just realized that I never did show off any of the ghetto/bling-bling/gangsta-esque SST shirts that I constantly get comments on, so here they are... and please forgive my scruff, I've been too lazy to shave lately, and please forgive my acne, insurance is screwing me over on dermatology right now...

And this will probably make me the envy of a number of Muppet Freaks, I got it at, of all places, a nerd store (y'know, anime, video games, D&D, that sort of thing):